Roche logo
Roche

Roche Employee Reviews in Ponce, PR

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,225 reviews

Good work environment

The best thing abot this company is the work culture. It is professional, goal driven and collaborative. There are a lot of learning opportunities and I met people that were willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Pros

Environment, pay, benefits

Cons

No growth Opportunities

N/a

The best comoany, management and team are extremely accomplish result. All team have the same vision. 31 year are enough to know is the best work and the best company.

Pros

The best

Cons

As usual

Good job

The most incredible work atmosphere and knowledgeable leadership allows beginner to grow leaps and bound in the industry. An experience every one should indevure.

Working for Roche means more than just having a job.

Roche values are central to how we want to behave as individuals, and collectively as an organization. Integrity: We are consistently open, honest, ethical and genuine. Courage: We are entrepreneurial and thus take risks, reach beyond boundaries and experiment. Passion: We use our drive and commitment to energise, engage and inspire others.

It is a family company. Respect, help, honest. You will proud to work in this place.

This company encourages respect towards clients or patients. The deal is always the best. They function as a family where we are all the same, there is no hierarchy or prejudice. The salary is excellently measured. The marginal benefits are excellent. You will be proud to work in a place that the north is doing good. And that seeks the common good taking into account our planet and the effort of everyone who fights for the environment.

Good

SOP’s need to be more clear and specific. Training department really does not exit because the responsibility are not clear with the personnel. Need to receive a real audit in Validation, Sampling, Software, Data Integrity, MES and Develop Real CSV challenge.

Ambiente Profesional

Adquiri experiencia en productos de medicina y muy buen ambiente de Trabajo.

Pros

Mucho Tabajo

Cons

baja producción sacan personal

Internship

This was my first work practice. I was in Freshman year and it opened me so many doors in my career field. I highly recommend this company. The workplace culture is incomparable.

Good company

Good collaboration and team work culture Manager open doors, good communucations I have 30 years of experience on different titles or roles. My typical day started at 6:30 am to 530pm to met with all supervisor's and to talk with all the operators.

Good environment work days.

At Roche you would enjoy work days as the people and its culture are enjoyable. It is a good environment to work on. You would find yourself in a good position as soon as you get there. The employees welcomed you and take you as part of their team.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Roche?

Excellent area of work. Maintained their workers happy

I was at a coop at Roche. My experience was great with all the engineers and operators. The CEO was always asking everyone if they needed something to increase their efficiency in the are of work. Overall a great company.

Pros

Pro-employers

Excellent company

In general terms in roche I learned to be the professional that I am today. I train and provide opportunities for learning and growth. A strong company in the industry. I would have preferred to continue offering my services in this company, but I can not be that way. Worked in three different potions but in all three the commitment to the company was remarkable

A clean and safe work

A clean and safe working in the factory is very dedicated to maintaining the security and cleaning carry a high quality product and the atmosphere was very relaxed and safe.

Pros

They gave us to half of free time

Cons

They were always aware of our health

Relaxed and very good work enviroment.

A typical day at work consisted in prepping all of the necessary things for the analysis of the day and execute them in the evening. I've learned how to use various equipment such as tritators, viscosimeters, sonicator, and UV-Vis and IR spectrometers. The management was very approachable. The workplace culture is very friendly.

Great

Best place to work, I really loved, the plant, the facilities, the cleaning. Really amazing. Great salary, benefits, security. It was like a dream work for this great company.

Pros

everything is good

Eye opening experience with great co-workers and leaders.

This has been my best working experience yet. I was in charge of a project given by my manager and that gave me responsibilities which made me work harder to show what I'm capable of and leave an impression. Even though I worked there for a month as a summer job due to a program they have work their worker's sons, I enjoyed my time there learning and growing as a working person.

Pros

Gave me a real job experience with big responsibilities.

Cons

It was just a summer job.

Innovation

Great Place, Great Experience, 6 years of work with great partners, Human Resources its family, Everything its Good, focus in the future

Productive and friendly environment high quality facility

Every time I got to work everybody would greet you with a smile. My co-workers were friendly, my supervisor was friendly and my work space was the best.

Overnight operator.

I mostly engaged as an overnight machine operator with the company. I inspected deficiencies in the glucose measuring strips that they manufacture, produce, and distribute. After that, I graduated to being a machine operator. I was trained to troubleshoot machine stoppages, errors in the coating process, and the quality creation of a well inspected and manufactured product.

Excellent workplace

Roche is and very good workplace. Due to the small size of the organization it provides good opportunities to get significant visibility to top management. At the same time the small size provides very limited growth opportunities.

Pros

Competitive pay

Cons

Too small

Productive and nice place to work

Interactive place to work, very productive company to work in. In the wellness center that was the area that I worked is very interactive with the personal, sometimes get crowded and there is always a lot of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2