Roche

Roche Employee Reviews for Account Manager

The organization is great and acknowledges your work, but most of the times due to heavy workload work-life balance is unable to match. Tried many times to manage but unfortunately didny make it.
Pros
Great Exposure
Cons
Countless & Constant events of imbalance of work life
Strong relationship with key accoutns contacts to create new business and renewal the existing ones. Developed strategies to became in a joint venture with each count on charge . I recieved strong and interesting knowledge with capacitations and scientific clasess of oncology, cronic deseasess.
Pros
balance between job and family
Cons
focus on results until be under high pressure but its ok
It's very good company with Job security and average growth but people, who want do grow more than...this not the right place. ......................
Pros
Fee Lunch for sales people
Cons
Growth
Empresa com excelente cultura empresarial. Proporcional todas as condições aos seu funcionários, para crescerem dentro da empresa; igualmente aposta no aumento das competências individuais de cada colaborador, tornando-o cada vez mais competitivo no segmento de mercado onde actua.
Pros
Está no topo da inovação dos seus produtos
Cons
No meu caso, fui afectado por uma negociação internacional, que limitou o tempo de contrato, apesar dos objectivos atingidos
organization is technology driven and have high standards in the market. customer focus and technology driven approach of he organization makes it highly successful.
A fast-paced place to work but a very rewarding career if you have a passion for helping those diagnosed with cancer. Roche leads the industry and R & D and is constantly searching for answers…
Covered all Roche product lines in NE Ohio I learned a lot about clinical chemistry and immunology The management was very visible to the customer bas and was supportive to the field The culture was Swiss based but understood the market very well Was the leader in lab automation integrated with clinical chemistry and immunology. Had many large customers over 1MM/yr. The compensation was good if performance was solid. I closed one of the largest IDN's in the nation worth 48 Million in business with standardization, consolidation and automation strategy .
Pros
Excellent solid state technology
Cons
Divestiture of Sysmex hematrology
I have worked for Roche for more than 30 years. Some good years, some great years, some not so great years. I have found over the long term Roche has been pretty fair to me, and rewarding and rich.
Pros
Fair comp plan, Great 401 options, good medical
Cons
at times hires poor leader ship team
Roche is not a name of the multinational organization while its the name of dream which fulfills everybody automatically. The best place to work, I can write a lot on Roche Diagnostics here but I think this is enough to say that Roche Diagnostics is for everybody. Love to work in Roche..
Very good management with clear sales goals and methods. Very good marketing and scientific support staff with a bag full of cutting edge technology to sell.
Top class diagnostics company with big company feel. Solid management and direction in MDx space. Many business areas with opportunity to move between areas.
Experienced Hospital Account Manager. Established relationships with many call points in the hospital, providing glucose testing and blood gas analyzing solutions.
Pros
Intelligent, hard working emplyees that know the technology of the business
Cons
Management needs to communicate more efficiently
During the years with Roche not only on the Pharmaceutical side but the Diagnostic side they were focused on putting patients first. In any way they would be there for their patients. It was a wonderful company to work for because they valued their employees. They gave us the best tools to get the job done, they asked for input on various marketing ideas and they motivated us by providing a good compensation package.
Pros
all the benefits and commissions and sales tools to help make the job more productive
Cons
Reorganization
Overall good compensation and benefits will keep you there a long time. Good opportunity for advancement and at least feign concern for work life balance. Concerned about health and the environment. I was a field sales rep for 10 years.
It is a beautiful company where people will love to work for so many years
Typical day at work required extensive travel by car. Large territory. Great products. Large base of business allowed for great referrals and continued success selling products. Management was focused, well organized and followed a developed strategy to attain goals. Goals were clear and concise. I always knew what was expected of me. Hardest part of the job was over coming the competition which was growing at a rapid pace at this time. I enjoyed the flexibility of setting up my own schedule, meeting new clients, developing long term relationships, strategically focusing on the best opportunities for success; and the money! Great income if goals were achieved.
Pros
2 great companies merged together - Fantastic compensation program
Cons
Long term sales process
I loved working for Roche. I left with 86% market share and just couldn't lose with their products.
Pros
solid reputation
Cons
sometimes felt too big.
My experience with Roche overall was positive. The culture of the company is great, as well as the people. They are no longer the leader in the diabetes market, and seem content with third place, which is frustrating. Career advancement is tough, because they do not really have a direct path to use to help better yourself.