Roche logo
Roche

Roche Employee Reviews for Production Technician

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,225 reviews

Great job

I was hoping to be hired on here but its hard to become a regular was working threw a temp service was so upset when i lost my job it was close to home and everyone seemed like family.

Could be light work but people make it hard

The leads on the weekend night shift are like dictators. They try to play people against other like a game of chess. Supervisors are not understanding although they act like it and you only succeed if you try to put someone else down. I was born a winner so the losers will hate each time I walk through the door and if your not strong they will go through any means to take you down. Sad and doesn’t have to be so complicated but haters will always hate shots have been fired and they can miss me. But the job itself is a breeze a mindless position. Production Technician

Pros

3 days a week and pay ok

Cons

Speaking up gets you pushed down, I think there are a bunch of fake miserable people who want company.

n/a

The environment and atmosphere is terrible and is drama filled. I fill that the management in a particular building does not treat everyone equally nor fairly. There are favorites and I don't see growth in that building.

Nice job

I loved my job sad it ended it's a nice place to work management is fair to all employees it is very laid back.i would love to be a permanent employee and retire from this company

Pros

Good money

Cons

Keep you as a temp to long

Very Competitive

Too competitive. There were Employees that been there 2 to 3 years, hadn't been offered a permanent position. Wasn't Worth It. Low Pay, Low Moral, Employees are Backstabbing. Hiring Process is too long.

Pros

Weekly Pay

Great career opportunities

Love the company and all it's benefits. Every day is an opportunity for learning and growth. Roche is ever changing. Change is good and adds value to one's career. On a typical day, one could face several new challenges and improvement opportunities. On any given day, a machine could malfunction or a quality issue could arise and in this instance, one must use their critical thinking abilities to troubleshoot all issues in a timely but efficient and effective manner. I would not prefer to say that the job was hard because when faced with a difficult task; I drew on my inner strengths and my team for support to troubleshoot the problem.

Pros

advancement

Cons

non

structured work environment with great befits

Standard day included working on production line running manufacturing machines at a fast pace. Management was competitive, but fair. The workplace environment fun, but limited. The advancement and pay was limited, unless a degree was in place.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Limited pay and advancement

Fun place to work

Loved working at Roche but wished the job had lasted longer no job sucurity

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Roche?