Roche logo

Roche Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,219 reviews

Productive place to work at.

Its a great atmosphere with your superiors taking keen interest in your learning and performance in the organization.The management is great with strong focus on team building and concentrated efforts.

Highly qualified management

learned professional ethics how to do work in fast paced environment polite management friendly culture different event managed by Roche Pakistan Limited

Pros

free lunch

Cons

free time gym gaming zone etc

Marketing health for all

A huge company with versatile group of intelligent people, have learned a lot, that improved my public dealing skills, task and time management, training staff.

Learning and understanding place of work

Learning = I was like a raw when i joined Roche Pakistan Limited and now i am a professional and can compete in any company. Management = Management was very good. There is no limitation limitation for a person who want to learn. I work there independitely. Co-workers = Co-workers were good, cooperative and were very helpful. The Most Enjoyable Part = When we were on the training in foreign and specially when we were on the Annual Conference.

Pros

Advance Equipment to work

Cons

Long Hours or late sitting and mostly decisions were in the hand of Head of the department.

Roche is largest diagnostic company in Pakistan.

Everyday a new challenge is waiting for learning. A very good working environment with customers. Our management and co-worker are very cooperative.

Creative, Aggressive, Innovator, Multitasking

Regarding the position, having worked within the industry for over 10 years, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for this role. In my present role as a Senior Product Manager in Hoffman La Roche in Oncology, I have been involved in various product management activities and doing other core job functions like screening campaigns and projects. As a managing and optimizing relationships with all relevant external agencies, as well as developing and executing business development strategies and marketing plan for various brands.

Pros

Creative, Innovator, Launches Project

Cons

Aggressive in completing tasks

Jobs at Roche