Roots International Schools

Roots International Schools Employee Reviews

It was productive and learning opportunity

I enjoyed while working at Roots International Schools. I became able to work under pressure. It was a great opportunity of learning for me. Now after leaving Roots International Schools I can say that I have diversified experience of Accounts and Finance.

Pros

Cooperative Staff

Cons

Best experience in Roots International Schools. Left that school just because of some health issues at that time. Staff was too good

Everyone in Roots International Schools was too cooperative. Boss was too caring and friendly. I had no issues at all while working there. I learned so much in that school during my job period.

Grate place for Learning

RIS is a great place for learning. i have learnt a lot over here. i joint as an academic coordinator and after three years i promoted as a branch head. there are alot of on job training sessions.

productive and fun workplace

really enjoyed working at roots international school level of studies were really competitive working environment was really healthy. our management was good they were good with their workers.

Non professional atmosphere

No trainings,no incentives,delayed salaries, It was best place to work but now this organisation is on its declining phase. No Increments at all and no appraisal

Good

Good Company. Good People. Average Culture. Average Management. Average Fun. Average Processes. Average Workflow. Average... Average.... Average......

Good work place and pressured deadlines

working on deadlines, pretty much tight. working in every sections of the field work. dealing with every vendors accordingly. good exposed environment to excel in career .

Pros

experienced working in hard deadlines

Cons

no incentives

Worst Place

Roots is the worst place where I worked. Do not want to even think of the tme I spent at Roots. No Humanity and no human treatment. Abusive and ill mannered and inhumane CEO

Cons

long hours, no salary on time, no increment, no personal life, abusive ceo

My Roots International School Job Experience:

I work hardly in Roots International Schools for more then 3 years and enjoyed a lot during my this job. But I also mention here one thing very important that any IT guy who need to grow in IT field, he need to change the organization and try to find job in Multinational sort of IT company, because in any education sector you have a limited sort of job & responsibilities which is on yours finger tips but what next for your future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roots International Schools. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Roots International Schools Reviews by Location