Roots International Schools

Roots International Schools Culture reviews

Pakistan12 reviews

Clear

Best experience in Roots International Schools. Left that school just because of some health issues at that time. Staff was too good

Everyone in Roots International Schools was too cooperative. Boss was too caring and friendly. I had no issues at all while working there. I learned so much in that school during my job period.

Grate place for Learning

RIS is a great place for learning. i have learnt a lot over here. i joint as an academic coordinator and after three years i promoted as a branch head. there are alot of on job training sessions.

productive and fun workplace

really enjoyed working at roots international school level of studies were really competitive working environment was really healthy. our management was good they were good with their workers.

Non professional atmosphere

No trainings,no incentives,delayed salaries, It was best place to work but now this organisation is on its declining phase. No Increments at all and no appraisal

Good

Good Company. Good People. Average Culture. Average Management. Average Fun. Average Processes. Average Workflow. Average... Average.... Average......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roots International Schools. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Roots International Schools Reviews by Location

• Roots International Schools
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?