Roots International Schools

Roots International Schools Job Security & Advancement reviews

Pakistan12 reviews

Clear
2.7Job Security & Advancement

Good work place and pressured deadlines

working on deadlines, pretty much tight. working in every sections of the field work. dealing with every vendors accordingly. good exposed environment to excel in career .

Pros

experienced working in hard deadlines

Cons

no incentives

Highly stressful with long back logs of salary

Unprofessional people are running the institution. Serious issues of Salary like long back logs of 3 to 4 months. No Job security.. No HR policies like benevolent funds, medical or leave compensations. Poor Education and environment for kids. Smooking and physical friendships among girls and boys is common.

Overall not a good experience

They don't pay you on time they will delay your pay for even 3months. Work load is too muchNo incrementsNo benefitsDownsizing during the vacations.

Pros

Overall grooming

Cons

No job security

Grate place for Learning

RIS is a great place for learning. i have learnt a lot over here. i joint as an academic coordinator and after three years i promoted as a branch head. there are alot of on job training sessions.

My Roots International School Job Experience:

I work hardly in Roots International Schools for more then 3 years and enjoyed a lot during my this job. But I also mention here one thing very important that any IT guy who need to grow in IT field, he need to change the organization and try to find job in Multinational sort of IT company, because in any education sector you have a limited sort of job & responsibilities which is on yours finger tips but what next for your future.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Roots International Schools?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roots International Schools. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits