S&P Global

S&P Global Employee Reviews

Pakistan39 reviews
As a software dev career this is best place to work within Pakistan. It has best packages and compensation to offer. The management and leadership of Pakistan is bit laggy and more like an government office. In some departments TC culture is must
Peers at S&P Global are highly competitive and they bring the best out of you. I work for their Analytics department which is termed as one of the hardest and stressful departments at S&P.
It was a good place to work. The management was supporting and they had a collaborative workplace. The work was challenging. They required precision in work.
A Poor place to work due to the typical sick minded Pakistani culture of leg pulling. If your management belongs to USA or any other country, you have bright chances of growth, otherwise if you have management belong to Sick Pakistani mentality people, forget a reward or growth.
I started my full time job with this company. I have lot of things learned from this organization. This company has actually groomed me professionally. I have seen how people work at Multi national companies. They teach you every single thing. The working environment is always exemplary.
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Low compensation
I will appreciate someone to start career to go with nowadays essential technology. It really shines the professional career with having friendly environment . It equips you with the current era race.
Awesome culture and awesome people!!
S&P Global is a Fortune500 company. When you're part of S&P, you're truly a memeber of a global community of professionals.
Good company to work for with great culture and working environment. Growth opportunities are abundant and excellent opportunity to learn new skills and excel in the career.
Spglobal is a great place to work. I like the innovations that spglobal has provided in a couple of years. Spglobal is a great match of every employee skills that refer them an opportunity to grow internally.
S&P Global is one of the best working place and i feel honored to work here. S&P Global provides a perfect professional place to work where best tools are used to ensure professionalism.
This is a very good place for professionals to join who are good at the latest tech skills, Robotics, Automation, Data science, etc. The culture of the company is very good and equal opportunity given to everyone to raise the voice, share the ideas. The Best thing about S&P Global is work/life balance provided to each of the employee.
Good atmosphere to work in.
One of the reputable organisation in the region.

Helpful staff, willing to work for the company with full enthusiasm.

clean and nice
Being part of S&P Global I have excel my skills in research and analysis. The organization has a diversified culture and I got an opportunity here to interact with people across the different geographies.
Its a great organisation, I loved my time there they always keep you engaged however night shift can be hard to keep up with which can make work life balance difficult for married people.
The compensation packages need improvement in the Pakistan office. The culture is really great and a lot of emphasis is put on employee training. The timings need to be a bit more flexible
This is a great company which helps its employees to grow in their career by providing them internal and external training opportunities to teach new skills to their employees,
Working experience was was wonderful with amazing team members. Focused on personality grooming and stress free environment. Over all good experience was great with well known reputed organization.
Very ethical and professional work place. Very secured and respectable culture. People values are very popular. Health issues is a very good thing. Management is very good and professional. Company posses US culture. HR department is very good and active.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Free lunch
I had recently completed Summer Internship at S&P Global. It was fantastic experience to work in such an amazing environment. This internship had given me opportunity to work with global team and polishes my communication skills. I learned how to work in team driven environment, how to think out of the box, how to work individually, how to solve problems and how to collaborate with team.
A typical day at S&P is mostly busy with a very few days in the year when work is relatively less.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn new applications/business software, business etiquette and attend workshops/training on personal/professional development.

Management is good.

They work hard to preserve their culture and I'd say they have done a really good job so far.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the perks that S&P offered.
Pros
Culture, medical Insurance, competitive salaries and other allowances.
Daily Something New to Learn and challenging for guys,
Team work is effectively manged and

key to success is MULTI Tasking day to day basis

cultural awareness as well.