S&P Global

S&P Global Employee Reviews

Pakistan18 reviews
It was a good place to work. The management was supporting and they had a collaborative workplace. The work was challenging. They required precision in work.
I will appreciate someone to start career to go with nowadays essential technology. It really shines the professional career with having friendly environment . It equips you with the current era race.
S&P Global is one of the best working place and i feel honored to work here. S&P Global provides a perfect professional place to work where best tools are used to ensure professionalism.
This is a very good place for professionals to join who are good at the latest tech skills, Robotics, Automation, Data science, etc. The culture of the company is very good and equal opportunity given to everyone to raise the voice, share the ideas. The Best thing about S&P Global is work/life balance provided to each of the employee.
Its a great organisation, I loved my time there they always keep you engaged however night shift can be hard to keep up with which can make work life balance difficult for married people.
Working experience was was wonderful with amazing team members. Focused on personality grooming and stress free environment. Over all good experience was great with well known reputed organization.
A typical day at S&P is mostly busy with a very few days in the year when work is relatively less.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn new applications/business software, business etiquette and attend workshops/training on personal/professional development.

Management is good.

They work hard to preserve their culture and I'd say they have done a really good job so far.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the perks that S&P offered.
Pros
Culture, medical Insurance, competitive salaries and other allowances.
I worked here for 2 years in the Product Operations department which was later renamed to Client Operations, in the Islamabad, Pakistan office. I loved my time there and learned a lot. The management was really supportive and provided me with a lot of opportunities for learning and growth.
Pros
Culture, Environment, Salary, Learning
Cons
Competitive
S&P Global is a fortune 500 company where I am able to gain a lot of different skills like python, SQL and Agile mindset.
It is giving different platforms to learn and apply to work. It helps in understanding the worth of an employee and the customer. I am able to work on different software, platforms, templates and learned new skills which help in career advancement.
Pros
Dinners, External Training (Tedx, ND2C) Birthday celebrations
S&P Global Market Intelligence is one of the most people centric organization I've experienced. It provides you different arenas and opportunities to showcase your skills and and provide better career deveopment opportunities along the way.

The job provides you with a diversed experience and cultivates a culture of transparency and inclusion.
Pros
Career development opportunities
Cons
Narrowed Benefits/Compensation
I enjoyed the job, the coworkers, management styles, and most all else. S&P is heaven for employees.I recommend S&P for recent graduates who want to get two years of experience, but move onto greener pastures after two years.
Pros
Culture, benefits, and academic environment
Cons
Poor IT Infrastructure and Systems Compensation
Very attractive culture
Learned alot of thing Part of Certified Lean Facilitator training.

Being a senior team member and also part of the integration. Management was very co-operative.
S&P Global Market Intelligence combines broad data, powerful analytics, and deep sector intelligence to give our clients unrivaled insight into the companies and markets they follow.
Pros
Great learning experience, Polished my skills, great work envoirnment
Cons
long working hours, strict performance management criteria
it is a good place to work. the work place environment and culture is very comfortable. being a female my first priority is comfortable environment as i have to spend most of the time of the day.
Pros
health benefits, Tie flexibility and leaves
Work environment is excellent.
Repetitive work as analyst.

Annual increment very less.

Training programs for enhancing skills.

Long hierarchy trail to get to managerial post.
Lot to Learn in Data Analytics Sector. Chance to work with major clients across the world. Build Leadership Qualities in each and every employee. Lots of fun activities for the employees to enjoy and not just get bored from all the dry work. We have badminton courts, a 5 star cafe, fuss ball and table tennis tables.
Pros
Fun Activities & Challenging Work
Cons
Less chances to grow
I have been working here for almost 4 years now and I feel that I am still learning new things everyday may it be a new skill or a social thing. The work environment is very good and I have a very friendly relationship with my co-workers.