S&P Global

S&P Global Pay & Benefits reviews

Pakistan18 reviews
productive and pay for performance culture
This is a very good place for professionals to join who are good at the latest tech skills, Robotics, Automation, Data science, etc. The culture of the company is very good and equal opportunity given to everyone to raise the voice, share the ideas. The Best thing about S&P Global is work/life balance provided to each of the employee.
Amazing place to work at
I worked here for 2 years in the Product Operations department which was later renamed to Client Operations, in the Islamabad, Pakistan office. I loved my time there and learned a lot. The management was really supportive and provided me with a lot of opportunities for learning and growth.
Pros
Culture, Environment, Salary, Learning
Cons
Competitive
Amazing Experience!
S&P Global Market Intelligence is one of the most people centric organization I've experienced. It provides you different arenas and opportunities to showcase your skills and and provide better career deveopment opportunities along the way.

The job provides you with a diversed experience and cultivates a culture of transparency and inclusion.
Pros
Career development opportunities
Cons
Narrowed Benefits/Compensation
Productive and fun place
I enjoyed the job, the coworkers, management styles, and most all else. S&P is heaven for employees.I recommend S&P for recent graduates who want to get two years of experience, but move onto greener pastures after two years.
Pros
Culture, benefits, and academic environment
Cons
Poor IT Infrastructure and Systems Compensation
Flexible and Friendly Work Place Enviornment
it is a good place to work. the work place environment and culture is very comfortable. being a female my first priority is comfortable environment as i have to spend most of the time of the day.
Pros
health benefits, Tie flexibility and leaves