Salsoft Technologies

Salsoft Technologies Employee Reviews

Pakistan18 reviews
A pretty normal everyday at Salsoft. They give you a great time and opportunity to enhance your skills and experience. They are lenient with time and the management and HR are great! Co-workers are friendly and people from all over connect easily.
Pros
Great atmosphere of the workplace
Cons
Unpaid Overtime
Salsoft is the worst company I have ever worked.
They bargain too much on salary and give you too much work load with early deadlines. Project Managers were rude and threaten you for termination on every deadline cross. I would recommend it for short span of time. They do not promote and not pay you well.

For new comers beware your services for tough assignments will be availed and then get you terminated on any grounds without any payments. Make sure you get paid in probation period even after termination.

Lack of job security

Lack of team support

Lack of team co-ordination
Very welcoming from day one. If you need benefits and aren't looking for advancement it's not a bad job. If you try to get your job done and meet expectations you can get all of the independence you earn. You really do meet nice people in the service delivery roles.
I learn so much in this company very good environment HR is so cooperative and it's a best place for starting a career and make sure this is my second home where i learn many thing..
Learnt Digital Marketing with the extensive holder experience guys there, always give best on the calls to achieve their target on time, there is no boss you are your own boss
This job taught me a crucial aspect of work behavior that how an individual should remain positive and encouraged towards his or her goals, and also learn to confront internal or external hindrance.
Pros
Great Place to Learn and Improvise Your Skills
Cons
No medical benefits
I started my career as an cashier and I have learn many thing from chase value centre how to deal a customer the atmosphere is very good there to work and fun loving persons there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos, website layout Branding, Outdoor Advertising Designing Ad, Logos, Banners Designing, Flyers, Posters, Brochure etc

Responsibilities:

Create 3 different mock ups daily and banners with previous mock ups revisions
Cons
Medical, One Hour Break
This company is good for work and I have learned many productive things here. People are very cooperative..
I wish to have my another job place just like this company.
Pros
entertainment like indoor games
Cons
short breaks
This company does not deserve to be called good, as the owner of this company does not respect to others and have bad manners to talk to with others, Since I worked in this company I found owner rude and worst.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, worst environment
Had a good time working there, but find no progression in career and lack of organization in the system where each individual might find hard to concentrate on the work that they have been hired for. no clarity in job description.
Pros
nice people to work with, good culture
The work environment is not very professional but the staff is nice and friendly. It's not a bad company to start your career with. Like my tenure here - i call it a decent learning experience.
Friendly Environment, Learns alot, Good Management, Customer Satisfactions, Teamwork, Bonus & Rewards, Medical Facilites
Salsoft is the worst company I ever worked. There was too much work load on you. Project Managers were rude. There was a lot you can learn here. I recommend it to only fresh graduates.
Great Company with great employes. Building my career !! Forget the past move to the future is the best of there Directors of Salsoft. Great Company
The process is a bit old and much cannot be comprehended at this moment but it seems like one has to show everything that he/she does or else there's not further advancement in the company. The process should be crystal clear for the management but it's not at the current company.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
slow advancement in career
Great working experience.
Nice management

Coworker is cooperative

Hardest part is to maintain network uptime 100%
there were so many co-workers and some of them are very good and some of them are very bad and very short lunch time and there were so much pressure from project manager and no learning was there.
Pros
some people were good and supportive there
Cons
very short lunch time and project managers were very rude