Sanofi

Sanofi Employee Reviews

Pakistan54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,388 reviews

A very good organisation to work.

SANOFI is a highly placed research organization. Every step and every move is very well planned. Job descriptions of every individual is explained to him/her before assingning the job. Working enviroment is highly professional and very ethical. Equally based oppertunity organisation. A very good place to work. Company take very good care of every working individual.

Pros

Medical facilities, almost free lunch, paid leaves and LFA.

Cons

Non

Nice place to work with peace of mind

It was very nice time while working in Sanofi , I worked there almost eight years and learn a lot. New techniques new concept in nice environment . They provide free hand while taking decisions.

Productive and professional workplace with ethics and career pathway

Working with sanofi was the best ever experience throughout my professional life. I was professionally groomed through training and learning activities. I wish to work with sanofi again.

Pros

Career pathway, learning and healthy environment

Cons

Travelling

Exciting place to work

Exciting work place and scientific products to market, market competitive package and healthy environment, management always ready to help you out for growth of your career.

Pros

Excellent

Excellent place, products and people to work with. Great line of products to ensure we provide patients the best in life.

The culture really makes a difference and the vision is inculcated in everything you do. Everything at Sanofi revolves around patient from start to scratch.

Pros

Excellent Culture, Diversity, Work from home, Free lunches, Great Products

Cons

Pay below median

This is a good company to a great opportunity for unemployed.

This is a good company. But i think it must be improved by at online employment, because many students need job but they don't have time to visit in office daily so it's good to complete their task at online at home.

Good

Cons

Excellent

Productive and learned lot of new things

As Sanofi is my parent company I found it very good company having great management style and excellent culture. Everyone is is ready to support everyone which is enjoyable part of the job.

Being an intern Sanofi Aventis provided me with the chance to polish my skills and to realise the hidden talent of marketing.

Being an intern their I came across the corporate culture for the first time. It made me more strong, diversified, professional and a hard worker. That internship made me think about the project in a new perspective. We had trainings from HRs, visit to plant, co-operative co-workers. Everyone teach me so enthusiastically and the open door policy made everything quitr easier.

productive, balanced and competitive work place

I spent about nine years in Sanofi as Business Unit Director and lastly as Commercial Director. It was good company with the delegation of authority to Directors. the atmosphere is quite congenial and conducive for working. The employees are being looked after by the company as a special case especially when some additional care is required. The Managers are well qualified and competent. Overall Sanofi is very nice place to work.

Everything in sanofi is very excellent

Sanofi is very good company l like ot so much.sanofi is very professional and ethical company having good and excellent working culture.also having respectful working culture.

It is good to work here.

A typical day involves day to day challenges which expose to new learning. A most enjoyable part is the respect in every manner and every part of the job. Culture is very good.

Highly recomended

Excellent organization to work with, with work life balance & learning environment. it is the organization SOPs, having no discrimination, open culture.

The management is self centred . There is kingdom of Director Financé and he manipulate BUs head and other functions

Total management is run by finance Director and all other departments are in his kingdom. Political atmosphere is on his peak . Hiring is based on personal liking HR is rubber stamp

Good place

nice place to work with so much to do and learn. a whole day will pass in a such a hurry with lots of work and interaction. so much to learn, so much to do.

challenging and fun environment to work

interactive environment to work, one can learn a lot from the exposure to various challenging situations. Responsibilities: • Maintenance of log book (temperature, pressure and humidity) • Maintenance and regulation of documentation associated with the solid manufacturing of products on daily basis. • Performed In-process Quality Control testing of powders and tablets including: Fragility, Hardness, Dissolution, Disintegration, weight variation, thickness and diameter of tablets. • Composed a plan to improve the dissolution of solid products.

Pros

lunch and tea

Cons

non

Its a productive and fun loving place

I refer it a very good place to learn and experience the environment sanofi have.All the higher management is so much cooperative and helping.I worked their in the it department.They usually provide support related to it software'sand solve other issues related to the other departments like quality control,marketing ,medical affairs and the industrial affairs section as well

Pros

Free lunches, Free transport facility

Cons

Oprestion maintenance repairing and machines etc

All equipment, All trailer , All Tracks, All Lifters, All Dampars, Conteniar, Woshing, Transportation, Workshop, Carpintar, Plumber, Electric, Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance, Repairing, Machines, and all Works responsibility etc Lubers, vendors, management and all staff handling responsibility etc And more works professional experience knowledge etc

Pros

Mobile phone and petrol free etc

Cons

Company medical policy etc

Work Place

Nice work culture and best atmosphere to work. Good place for learning and development. Management is really supportive. there is a friendly atmosphere and work as a team.

P2P Process

P2P process is about the procure to payment process, I lead the project and successfully implementation of P2P process. We have increase the payment terms from 30 to 60 days and the interconnect EPR System to SAP for automation of PO process. Suppliers have reluctant and they approached sanofi upper management but we have already informed and in line with upper management so therefore we have implemented it successfully.

Pros

Fuel Rs. 13000 Per Month, Lunch, Medical Immediate Family

Cons

Annual Leave 21, Sick leave as per illness

Over all Good working experience

It has been very good experience of working so far in Sanofi ,it has very healthy environment for their employee ,I have gain very precious knowledge over here

Productiuve manufacturing Units

A French based multinational pharmaceutical company. Excellent work environment with dedicated power and authority down the line. Friendly working environment. New ideas and methods encouraged. Employee and employer relation excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Sanofi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?