Sanofi
Coronavirus update
Information from Sanofi:

Sanofi Employee Reviews

Pakistan50 reviews
The culture really makes a difference and the vision is inculcated in everything you do. Everything at Sanofi revolves around patient from start to scratch.
Pros
Excellent Culture, Diversity, Work from home, Free lunches, Great Products
Cons
Pay below median
This is a good company. But i think it must be improved by at online employment, because many students need job but they don't have time to visit in office daily so it's good to complete their task at online at home.
Good
Cons
Excellent
As Sanofi is my parent company I found it very good company having great management style and excellent culture. Everyone is is ready to support everyone which is enjoyable part of the job.
Being an intern their I came across the corporate culture for the first time. It made me more strong, diversified, professional and a hard worker. That internship made me think about the project in a new perspective. We had trainings from HRs, visit to plant, co-operative co-workers. Everyone teach me so enthusiastically and the open door policy made everything quitr easier.
I spent about nine years in Sanofi as Business Unit Director and lastly as Commercial Director. It was good company with the delegation of authority to Directors. the atmosphere is quite congenial and conducive for working. The employees are being looked after by the company as a special case especially when some additional care is required. The Managers are well qualified and competent. Overall Sanofi is very nice place to work.
Sanofi is very good company l like ot so much.sanofi is very professional and ethical company having good and excellent working culture.also having respectful working culture.
A typical day involves day to day challenges which expose to new learning. A most enjoyable part is the respect in every manner and every part of the job. Culture is very good.
Excellent organization to work with, with work life balance & learning environment. it is the organization SOPs, having no discrimination, open culture.
Total management is run by finance Director and all other departments are in his kingdom. Political atmosphere is on his peak . Hiring is based on personal liking HR is rubber stamp
nice place to work with so much to do and learn. a whole day will pass in a such a hurry with lots of work and interaction. so much to learn, so much to do.
interactive environment to work, one can learn a lot from the exposure to various challenging situations.
Responsibilities:

• Maintenance of log book (temperature, pressure and humidity)

• Maintenance and regulation of documentation associated with the solid manufacturing of products on daily basis.

• Performed In-process Quality Control testing of powders and tablets including: Fragility, Hardness, Dissolution, Disintegration, weight variation, thickness and diameter of tablets.

• Composed a plan to improve the dissolution of solid products.
Pros
lunch and tea
Cons
non
I refer it a very good place to learn and experience the environment sanofi have.All the higher management is so much cooperative and helping.I worked their in the it department.They usually provide support related to it software'sand solve other issues related to the other departments like quality control,marketing ,medical affairs and the industrial affairs section as well
Pros
Free lunches, Free transport facility
Cons
All equipment, All trailer , All Tracks, All Lifters, All Dampars, Conteniar, Woshing, Transportation, Workshop, Carpintar, Plumber, Electric, Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance, Repairing, Machines, and all Works responsibility etc
Lubers, vendors, management and all staff handling responsibility etc

And more works professional experience knowledge etc
Pros
Mobile phone and petrol free etc
Cons
Company medical policy etc
Nice work culture and best atmosphere to work.
Good place for learning and development.

Management is really supportive.

there is a friendly atmosphere and work as a team.
P2P process is about the procure to payment process, I lead the project and successfully implementation of P2P process. We have increase the payment terms from 30 to 60 days and the interconnect EPR System to SAP for automation of PO process. Suppliers have reluctant and they approached sanofi upper management but we have already informed and in line with upper management so therefore we have implemented it successfully.
Pros
Fuel Rs. 13000 Per Month, Lunch, Medical Immediate Family
Cons
Annual Leave 21, Sick leave as per illness
It has been very good experience of working so far in Sanofi ,it has very healthy environment for their employee ,I have gain very precious knowledge over here
A French based multinational pharmaceutical company.
Excellent work environment with dedicated power and authority down the line.

Friendly working environment.

New ideas and methods encouraged.

Employee and employer relation excellent.
Good Job environment
Learning

Trainings

People development focused

Career Growth

Leading company in Pakistan with great reputation in the market.

Having Challenges in local market due to generic products.
It was a very comprehensive experience of analyzing management and the manufacturing of medicines. I had the honor to take part in the maintenance of the plants where I studied about different components used and how PLC was integrated with HMI.
At Sanofi , we feel proud to work with professionals and its a great environment and place to work with different people.
At Sanofi I learned a lot and indeed I still believe that people in Sanofi are very well professional and do care each other.

Hardest part is also part of our job and we can do by the help and guidance of our seniors.

Enjoyble part of Sanofi is single second or minute we spend here.
Big firm
learning environment

huge market share

friendly environment

benefits for employees and employers as well

best management team who work with employees to attain targets.
Pros
benefits, healthcare satisfaction
Cons
Vast communication channel