Sanofi
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Sanofi Employee Reviews

Pakistan47 reviews
Being an intern Sanofi Aventis provided me with the chance to polish my skills and to realise the hidden talent of marketing.
Being an intern their I came across the corporate culture for the first time. It made me more strong, diversified, professional and a hard worker. That internship made me think about the project in a new perspective. We had trainings from HRs, visit to plant, co-operative co-workers. Everyone teach me so enthusiastically and the open door policy made everything quitr easier.
productive, balanced and competitive work place
I spent about nine years in Sanofi as Business Unit Director and lastly as Commercial Director. It was good company with the delegation of authority to Directors. the atmosphere is quite congenial and conducive for working. The employees are being looked after by the company as a special case especially when some additional care is required. The Managers are well qualified and competent. Overall Sanofi is very nice place to work.
Everything in sanofi is very excellent
Sanofi is very good company l like ot so much.sanofi is very professional and ethical company having good and excellent working culture.also having respectful working culture.
It is good to work here.
A typical day involves day to day challenges which expose to new learning. A most enjoyable part is the respect in every manner and every part of the job. Culture is very good.
Highly recomended
Excellent organization to work with, with work life balance & learning environment. it is the organization SOPs, having no discrimination, open culture.
The management is self centred . There is kingdom of Director Financé and he manipulate BUs head and other functions
Total management is run by finance Director and all other departments are in his kingdom. Political atmosphere is on his peak . Hiring is based on personal liking HR is rubber stamp
Good place
nice place to work with so much to do and learn. a whole day will pass in a such a hurry with lots of work and interaction. so much to learn, so much to do.
challenging and fun environment to work
interactive environment to work, one can learn a lot from the exposure to various challenging situations.
Responsibilities:

• Maintenance of log book (temperature, pressure and humidity)

• Maintenance and regulation of documentation associated with the solid manufacturing of products on daily basis.

• Performed In-process Quality Control testing of powders and tablets including: Fragility, Hardness, Dissolution, Disintegration, weight variation, thickness and diameter of tablets.

• Composed a plan to improve the dissolution of solid products.
Pros
lunch and tea
Cons
non
Its a productive and fun loving place
I refer it a very good place to learn and experience the environment sanofi have.All the higher management is so much cooperative and helping.I worked their in the it department.They usually provide support related to it software'sand solve other issues related to the other departments like quality control,marketing ,medical affairs and the industrial affairs section as well
Pros
Free lunches, Free transport facility
Cons
Oprestion maintenance repairing and machines etc
All equipment, All trailer , All Tracks, All Lifters, All Dampars, Conteniar, Woshing, Transportation, Workshop, Carpintar, Plumber, Electric, Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance, Repairing, Machines, and all Works responsibility etc
Lubers, vendors, management and all staff handling responsibility etc

And more works professional experience knowledge etc
Pros
Mobile phone and petrol free etc
Cons
Company medical policy etc
Work Place
Nice work culture and best atmosphere to work.
Good place for learning and development.

Management is really supportive.

there is a friendly atmosphere and work as a team.
P2P Process
P2P process is about the procure to payment process, I lead the project and successfully implementation of P2P process. We have increase the payment terms from 30 to 60 days and the interconnect EPR System to SAP for automation of PO process. Suppliers have reluctant and they approached sanofi upper management but we have already informed and in line with upper management so therefore we have implemented it successfully.
Pros
Fuel Rs. 13000 Per Month, Lunch, Medical Immediate Family
Cons
Annual Leave 21, Sick leave as per illness
Over all Good working experience
It has been very good experience of working so far in Sanofi ,it has very healthy environment for their employee ,I have gain very precious knowledge over here
Productiuve manufacturing Units
A French based multinational pharmaceutical company.
Excellent work environment with dedicated power and authority down the line.

Friendly working environment.

New ideas and methods encouraged.

Employee and employer relation excellent.
Leading Pharmacuitical company in with huge R&D.
Good Job environment
Learning

Trainings

People development focused

Career Growth

Leading company in Pakistan with great reputation in the market.

Having Challenges in local market due to generic products.
Productive workplace with great emphasis given on optimization of Business
It was a very comprehensive experience of analyzing management and the manufacturing of medicines. I had the honor to take part in the maintenance of the plants where I studied about different components used and how PLC was integrated with HMI.
Good people to work with
At Sanofi , we feel proud to work with professionals and its a great environment and place to work with different people.
At Sanofi I learned a lot and indeed I still believe that people in Sanofi are very well professional and do care each other.

Hardest part is also part of our job and we can do by the help and guidance of our seniors.

Enjoyble part of Sanofi is single second or minute we spend here.
Work Place
Big firm
learning environment

huge market share

friendly environment

benefits for employees and employers as well

best management team who work with employees to attain targets.
Pros
benefits, healthcare satisfaction
Cons
Vast communication channel
good
not bad but working hard,no appreciation from management even on high achievement,,,,,,,,,,,try to develop a repo with customers for maximum prescriptions
Pros
incentive
Cons
bad behviour
Productive, quality and relabel name ,
To work with a multinational company is a dream itself, I had a very good time with sanofi aventis, the quality parameter, techniques, system and environment was amazing
Team work
I am much interested in a work environment where i can work in a team because i am a good team player but i can also work independently.
I want this job because its related to my taste like i can work easily in night and i feel comfortable at that time.

The other reason is that i need to support my family and bear their expenses, and by doing this job i can support my family.

i will be very thankful if you consider me for that job.
Pros
Bra ledarskap