Sanofi

Sanofi Management reviews

As Sanofi is my parent company I found it very good company having great management style and excellent culture. Everyone is is ready to support everyone which is enjoyable part of the job.
I spent about nine years in Sanofi as Business Unit Director and lastly as Commercial Director. It was good company with the delegation of authority to Directors. the atmosphere is quite congenial and conducive for working. The employees are being looked after by the company as a special case especially when some additional care is required. The Managers are well qualified and competent. Overall Sanofi is very nice place to work.
Total management is run by finance Director and all other departments are in his kingdom. Political atmosphere is on his peak . Hiring is based on personal liking HR is rubber stamp
I refer it a very good place to learn and experience the environment sanofi have.All the higher management is so much cooperative and helping.I worked their in the it department.They usually provide support related to it software'sand solve other issues related to the other departments like quality control,marketing ,medical affairs and the industrial affairs section as well
Pros
Free lunches, Free transport facility
Cons
All equipment, All trailer , All Tracks, All Lifters, All Dampars, Conteniar, Woshing, Transportation, Workshop, Carpintar, Plumber, Electric, Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance, Repairing, Machines, and all Works responsibility etc Lubers, vendors, management and all staff handling responsibility etc And more works professional experience knowledge etc
Pros
Mobile phone and petrol free etc
Cons
Company medical policy etc
Nice work culture and best atmosphere to work. Good place for learning and development. Management is really supportive. there is a friendly atmosphere and work as a team.
P2P process is about the procure to payment process, I lead the project and successfully implementation of P2P process. We have increase the payment terms from 30 to 60 days and the interconnect EPR System to SAP for automation of PO process. Suppliers have reluctant and they approached sanofi upper management but we have already informed and in line with upper management so therefore we have implemented it successfully.
Pros
Fuel Rs. 13000 Per Month, Lunch, Medical Immediate Family
Cons
Annual Leave 21, Sick leave as per illness
It was a very comprehensive experience of analyzing management and the manufacturing of medicines. I had the honor to take part in the maintenance of the plants where I studied about different components used and how PLC was integrated with HMI.
Big firm learning environment huge market share friendly environment benefits for employees and employers as well best management team who work with employees to attain targets.
Pros
benefits, healthcare satisfaction
Cons
Vast communication channel
not bad but working hard,no appreciation from management even on high achievement,,,,,,,,,,,try to develop a repo with customers for maximum prescriptions
Pros
incentive
Cons
bad behviour
I am much interested in a work environment where i can work in a team because i am a good team player but i can also work independently. I want this job because its related to my taste like i can work easily in night and i feel comfortable at that time. The other reason is that i need to support my family and bear their expenses, and by doing this job i can support my family. i will be very thankful if you consider me for that job.
Pros
Bra ledarskap
Cons
Good atmosphere with good working environment. Good opportunities for training and development. Good salary and other benefits. Being larger size company, hierarchy is a bit complex and it takes time to adjust within the company.
Pros
Larger Company
Cons
Complex management hierarchy
Working at Sanofi was one of the most exciting job as I had to organize an event for the medical department which covers my marketing aspect. Key learning were: 1) Organizing and coordination with the lower and upper management 2) Pressure Handling 3) Time Management 4) Conflict Management
Pros
Free night stay at Hotel, free lunch, free pick and drop
Cons
Nothing negative
Supportive management and a great place to work in. Have work life balance and culture is friendly. Gives opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.
I have learned a lot with the the platform of sanofi. Over all i am quite satisfied from the start of my carrier to till date. The typical day at work in sanofi for me is monday because the day start at 10:00 am to non-stop at 10:00 pm due to afternoon meeting at sales office. Management is also caring. My counter parts are also co-operative and management make the enviornement is sales department as a friendly culture. The hardest part is to some how is to chase the target as given by the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is the image of sanofi in pakistan pharma market.
Well sanofi-aventis was really fun place to work and was even more fun than work because company was facing shortages issues for a long time and if targets were not met because of shortages one can face worse consequences. Talking about the company products they are ranked outstanding in the market. There was a day when i listened to CEO of the company. I learned how to speak and present.