Sapphire Consulting Services

Sapphire Consulting Services Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews
Environment is awesome professional. There is strong politics in company.
Very low pay no extra benefits .6months probation and 7-8 months confirmation and increment is like 2k-3k probably.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Very low paid no extra benefits
Sapphire Consulting Services provides diverse tasks for learning and with collaboration of different teams/units, a person becomes logically and professionally ready for market and experience requiring jobs.
Pros
Great leadership and management for each team
Cons
Too long probabtion time period
My review about company is it is overall ok to work for but only until you want to learn and move on not a future building one and the management is not good in decision making and didn't have a proper plan on how to take it to a elite level, secondly due to project dependency job is never safe and compensation and benefits are quite less as compared to other companies dealing in same category.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Less benefits
SCS is a very good company, I would recommend it to other people also.Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
Interesting projects - I have worked at makepositive for 4 years and no 2 projects are alike
Working in Sapphire is going to be my one of the great experience. Since Sapphire is my first ever organization, from sapphire i have started my career as a SQA.
As for as learning, work life balance and job security is concerned the place was good to work but the salary and benefit wise it was not that good job culture was mixed.
I am Satisfied working with Sapphire Consulting Services(Pvt) found good working relationship with Sapphire Staff and good communication as well as share working knowledge with colleague and sapphire staff.
I have been working in Oracle (Forms/Reports) since 2000. Overall, I have more than twenty-nine years of commercial experience in Database Development and Statistical Analysis, particularly in Relational Database Management Systems. I have worked as a Database Programmer / Information Analyst/ Consultant in government, non-governmental organizations and private sector inland as well as overseas. In addition, I have developed over a dozen of project documentations (Software Reference Guides / Manuals / Reports).
Sapphire consulting services has been a very good experience for me. Learned a lot of things, innovative and team work is highly appreciated which boosts the moral for us.
Pros
Free Environment like playing games.
Cons
No lunch facility
Sapphire is a good place for new and experienced personnel as it provides lots of opportunities for both.

Friendly management is the slogan of the Top Management.
Pros
Good working conditions, healthy atmosphere
Cons
Less investment in Human capital
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sapphire Consulting Services?
Co-workers are very helpful.Learned everything from scratch level from this company.Management is good.There are large number of Perks for employees.
Pros
free lunch and dinners
Cons
health care, reimbursements, mobile expence