Sapphire Finishing Mills Limited

Sapphire Finishing Mills Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan15 reviews
I have learnt a lot from Sapphire technically and managerially my skills were really polished. I am thankful to all of my seniors that they have contributed a lot in giving me free hand to implement my ideas.
Best place to learn alot with experienced professionals. Enjoyed alot along with learning. Professionals at their best are working. Best on the spot decision making and afterwards support from seniors.
An accomplished Apparel Industry Executive with superior skills in International Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, Business Development, Product Development, Production, Sourcing and Supply Chain Compliance.

Expert in Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Product Development, Sourcing and Manufacturing of Knitted, Denim and Woven Apparel for Leisurewear, Fashion, Corporate Clothing, Uniforms and Sportswear industry.
Managers are not micromanaging you all the time rather they give you free hand to carry out your assignment and produce the results. It has excellent working environment.
Sapphire Finishing Mills Limited (Apparel Division), which is one of the largest manufacturers and exporter of textile products in Pakistan. Factory located at Riawind.
1. busy busy busy
2. describe on interview

3. high class management with professionalism.

4. excellent

5. hardest part i can never tell you because of its a part of a life i will handle it with my positive attitude.

6. most enjoyable thing in this company is they have a cream of a good and professional people like its a family. every one help each and other people once any one facing trouble. and there is lot of productive activity happen in every month.
My experience at Sapphire Finishing Mills was very good. I spent my whole time there to seek practical knowledge about my field. I successfully do there some quality management and time-motion study projects.
i have grat experience during my job when i started , many things to learn about project, not very vell culture for an engineer, hardest of job when working over night on installation of steam boiler.
Pros
Good place for learning
Cons
Private sector
Sapphire Finishing Mills Ltd is basically a dyeing and finishing mill located in Lahore, Pakistan having capacity of 6.2 million meters of finished woven non denim fabric per month.

With the diverse and professional environment the culture is very rich and proper system is implemented in the factory.

I personally think that Sapphire is one of the best organizations in Pakistan in Textile Sector.
Pros
Medical Facility to Family, one bonus Annually, Leave Fare Allowance, Career path
Cons
No job security
Sapphire is a excellent company to work with. By working here i have groomed and developed myself professionally as i got much more opportunities to learn and experience practically. All management and employees are cooperative in all manners.
Leading textile industry.

Peoduct development

Finishing of fabric

Denim

Printing
Pros
Denim printing
Cons
Life insurance
There was a good environment in sapphire, I learn a lot technical and managerial expertise here, working environment was cooperative.
Sapphire is a good Company to work with. It is One of the largest manufacturer of textile products in Pakistan. They work with specialized fabrics brings. They are the forth largest grower in the world and have textile accounts of over 60% of the total exports.
Pros
Subsided food
Cons
Health
Sapphire finishing Mills offers an ideal work place to the employees. Here I'm enjoyng all the benifits of a cooperative culture. Always the management encourge their emplyees to boost up their moral and to inhance their positive attitude to work.
Pros
Residence, Transport, separate office, Lunch
Cons
Leaves, Health Care
Typical day include looking at the work done and targets for the day/week and month. In addition to that i spend lot of time with development team in order to prepare products for exhibitions or achieving a required targets set by the designer/customer.

Over the years i have learned lot of textile skills which includes colour evaluation, product development, working with different segment of fashion retail from designer to commercial people.

Most enjoyable part is new challenge everyday which keeps me motivated since i do not feel stagnant in my job. I also enjoying travelling and with my current job i get a chance to travel a lot.Which gives me an opportunity to experience different cultures and make new friends.
Pros
travelling
Cons
long hours.