Sapphire Textile Mills Limited

Sapphire Textile Mills Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan8 reviews
Dear sir.
i have get big experience from sapphire textile . job culture not so good.management is good.job security good.salary benefits is better for Pakistan industries.life is good.

sir i whould like to inform you that. overall is best just culture is not best.because owner overall better . Top management like just person favorite racism.
The Best moment of my life at Sapphire, A Learning Place where i had learn how to manage pressure of heavy workload. A Good Corporate Firm with all benefits & Parks.
Overall it was a good experience in Sapphire. Stafff was very cooperative and supporting. sapphire provide opportunities to complete education along with the job.
I have spent more than a decade in Sapphire Textile , I found this company as my mother company, Peoples in Sapphire were very good, technical and expert in their professions, they always welcomed any new person with open heart and hands.
over all the working environment is good enough. A few problems like employee turn over, less packages and so slow growth ratio some time hurt you .

Although I am satisfy but want to improve my skills to join more wider company.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Slow Growth
Overall great experience, where i had enjoy the work starts from making of Sales Contract till payment received, Too much work load but easily handled everything because of previous experience.
Benefits
Cons
No Promotion
Sapphire Textile Mills Limited is a vertically integrated composite textile unit, manufacturing cotton yarn, fabric and home textile products. Manufacturing units of the Company are located in Sind and Punjab and consist of 120,632 spindles, 3,120 rotors, 292 looms and 215 stitching machines.
Sapphire textile mills is a top rating textile in pakistan.Having too many competitors.Good management system.And published brand in all pakistan.Thats it
Pros
Paid Lunches
Cons
Short breaks