Save the Children

Save the Children Employee Reviews

Pakistan69 reviews
I have worked for about 3 years to save the children at different districts like Jecobabad and Shekarpur I want more work for save the children if they give me a chance
Save the Children is one of the best organisation I ever worked. This has a great environment and it gives a lot of opportunity to their employee to groom and use its skills in the best possible way. I really have a great respect for this organisation and would like to work again for this organisation if I ever get a chance. Save the Children is my mentor, my career builder and has a very positive approach towards its employees which other organizations usually don't.
I would like to see it growing so that it keeps on helping vulnerable children around the work. Thanks
Its honour to work with save the children.great management, family work balance, respectful colleague's, respectful behaviour by up manager, amazingly world class benefits
The jobs relates to childern supervision,that is why it was challanging and fun at the same time.while on one sided the job jas a social impact as well.
A lots work with fun activities to remain yourself fresh and energetic. Your Professional managers gives you full authority to play as you like but positive result matters.
Best place to learn new things and utilize your skills.
It provides environment where your capacity building,time management skills,working as a team player abilities enhanced.
The environment at SC in Peshawar office was very positive and supportive for external consultant. I worked for 3 months and full support was provided to complete my task.
As mentioned that save the children was the ever best organization that I worked with and 100% enjoyed my career in this organization because It provided the best environment to their staff and stakeholders
A Humanitarian Organization which can be considered a learning station for Capacity Building, Project Management, Team Management to achieve all deliverables.
Save the children is a very good organization.. I have a very good experience to work with this organization. I love to work with this organization if I have given the chance to work with this.
Save the children was an American NGO working in Pakistan. The IT sector was very limited with LAN/WAN deployed at the office and all offices interconnected.
I learnt a lot and have good knowledge about financial reporting, and analysis and compliance. having good command over financial controls and cash control.
My work was basically to produce and implement innovative approaches that help the community to change their existing risky practices to positive practices regarding mother and child health.
I have learned alot from Save The Children , especially they are very open to adopt new approaches and strategies in project implementation.

I have chance to participate couple of time in global seminars , this was my joyful and good learning stage.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Having no registration to work in Pakistan
I have had a very lucrative and productive experience of my life working with Save the children. It was an amazing tenure of my professional career that taught me lots of management, team building and conflict resolution skills. I am honored being part of Save the children
Cons
best healthcare policies for both employee and family
I work in save the children internationl 2 year
I learn the managment of post partem haemorrhage

Traning of ultrasound

Good avairnesa about health

Thos ngo work very good a good behavior with staff
Pros
Free accmodation
Cons
Yearly health allaounces
The organization provide full opportunity of learning and development Opportunities to its staff .

The organization support the innovative initiatives taken by its staff.

Staff always encouraged to come up with innovative strategies . It contributed a lot to achieve the common goals.
A conducive working environment, with a lot of opportunities for program learning. Appreciation and job advancement is a positive feature while working with organisation. the organization arranges for capacity building opportunities for the staff. Most enjoyable part is the working environment, that makes employ to perform to maximum.
A great Organization provide us challenges every day to learn and work. It had been a great experience to start career with international organization exposure
Save the Children has Respectful environment with strong policies and procedures. Coordinated system to support work at workplace enhance the inefficiency and effectiveness of staff. Child safeguarding policy applies on partners as well which increases the effectiveness of Save the Children in field level as well. Recreational arrangement in office place recharges employees to work with motivation.
Pros
Personal in development program and official lunch etc. in emergencies is a supporting arrangement.
Cons
Sensitive health care policy arrangement by Save the Children
My experience with save the children was amzing i am learning many things from this company and also to improve my skills they gave me a chance to work with him.
Thanks
Pros
Lunch
Cons
8 hours
It is one of the best organization to work with and I love to work for this organization. It has done a great job across the world and the best organization to bring positive and lasting changes in the life of children.