Sefam

Sefam Employee Reviews

Pakistan16 reviews
It's busy all the times. but the positive thing is that you get to learn so many things from this place. every new day is a new challenge. you just need to work harder and harder to be successful.
Pros
Nice enviornemnt, friendly people
Cons
much work load and less salary
need to enhance construction department with introducing much more benefits so that employer love to stay here(benefits should be according to the posts and employee devotion ) management is very helping cooperative devoting colleagues are supportive
Pros
devotion, helping hand, 2 bonus in a year
Cons
pressure
Sefam was established in 1985 with the aim of manufacturing and retailing quality embroidered fabrics, equal in quality to the best in the world, made in pakistan. Sefam started out with the bareeze brand of embroidered designer fabrics but has now grown to a family of 12 brands. each of which are the largest in their category in the pakistani market.
Cons
A pioneer company in the concept of chain store marketing in textiles and has been a spectacular success and now owns some of the best Pakistani brands.
time management, i learned scheduling task oriented work place culture. ability to meet deadlines.and day to to day account functions.
Pros
free ride
Cons
Prepare credit advices in excel Prepare bank reconciliation statement Create bank receipts for management purpose Maintain and prepare cheques for party payment Data enter of accounts receivable in accounting system Letter drafting, and correspondence with bank & other organization Make reporting of daily, monthly sale progress report for senior management purpose.
Cons
long hr
Successfully performed the entrusted duties of receipt of the ready-made garments from Production department of the company, checked, prepared cartons of the ready-made garments with the help of the Loaders/Helpers and dispatched the cartons through TCS etc to Company's local, domestic & international outlets. Also made data entries in the Software Program in Excel for preparation of Ledger and Portal Report.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Discipline, Ethics, Organisation Culture, Healthy activities. A lot of opportunities available for success. Good managerial Hierarchy.
Pros
Timings, sitting arrangements
Cons
late sittings and snack bar issues
I like complex work and find solutions of that and resolved. Good environment of working. Social life is balanced Sefam is best plate form of hardworking.
Pros
provident funds, leave encashment
Cons
healthcare
i learned how deal a responsibil man with customer management is a good place to improve your ability salesman is hardest part of this job asst,manger is enjoyable part of this job .
Pros
visit
Cons
many short break
over all rating best job wok life balance' good. compensation benefit is very best policy. management good job culture best and regular
Pros
only tea tow time
Cons
medical treatment + 02 bones every years + holidayes
its was a great experience for me to worked with Sefam Pvt Ltd. Management, staff, product each & every thing was v. good except salary.
My 1st day is very typical at work because every one is new for me & me for every one...i learn how to achieve our goals...management is cooperative...co-worker is helpful in work we all of work like a family...my punishment due to our mistake but we learn a lot off about our fault...celebrations to all off moments in my mind...
Pros
Lunch+T/A+D/A
Cons
8 hour
was Good Management of work. was nice co-workers. was most enjoyable job.
Pros
Mobile Allowance, Accomodation
Cons
Long hours and
• Preparation of TNA (Total Nonstop action) plan for production • Plan efficient Product mix for smooth production • Receive Design Package from merchandising and feed to production according to plan requirements • Preparation of seven day rolling plan • Making of dispatch plans • Creating production targets • Make Projections and analysis • Prepare Targets vs. execution report • Monitoring and evaluating outsource activities like dying, printing & EMB • Monitor design pipeline for continuous feeding to production • Preparation of Standard time sheet and on these basis Approve stitching rate of each article • Critically evaluate production reports and give recommendations
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Low salary
I spent 2 years at SEFAM and took their sinking brand and built it into a profitable brand with equity; however the management is very myopic and have problems delegating or listening. it seems they believe all good ideas have to flow from their mouths or else they are not good ideas. People who come from multinational back grounds are specially mocked and penalized as if to show that their experience doesn't count and sefam is actually the best company in the world. i enjoyed the work i did in product development and analysis; and leading my team. however i hated the managements approach towards people.
Pros
big business
Cons
lack of management professionalism