Servixer

Servixer Employee Reviews

Pakistan17 reviews

services

I've had an amazing experience with Servixer. Their team is well efficient and disciplined. The one thing I learned from my experience is their timely delivery of the project. They have an amazing marketing team as well. Keep it up guys!

Worst salary package with lots of deduction.

The team is so un professional and there is no fair place for members working from home because the ones who are in the offices they hold our salaries and at the end of the day we got nothing.

Productive and comfortable Place

Extremely satisfied with my experience so far. The staff is cooperated. Atmosphere is very comfortable. Helps you bring out your productivity to it's fullest!

Pros

Schedule

March 4, 2021
Thanks a lot for giving us your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Best Management

Such a comfortable environment. The management is so cooperative.In Servixer there is flexible working, supportive team, fab office facilities and variety of work.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

March 4, 2021
Thanks a lot for letting us know. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Productive, Creative and a fun place to work at.

The Servixer is an organization with a productive and creative environment. I recommend everyone to work here because the environment that we get here is an environment everyone dreams of.

Pros

Free Lunches, Cafeteria and a ping pong table

March 4, 2021
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear from you.

Productive and learning environment

Servixer is a place with easy learning and well payed job opportunities for people o all ages with learning potential. Working environment is good with sense of support from your co-workers and seniors included, There are occasional fun activities to freshen up minds. Pay scale is good and more opportunities present themselves to earn better with the passage of time. i have been working here for four months and am highly satisfied with my time here. Having worked in different organisations i highly recommend Servixer llc.

Pros

Cafetaria, ping pong, financial support when required

February 23, 2021
This review made our day! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Best environment to work

The best place to learn, work and grow. Highly supportive and helpful management. They always pay on time and the best part is this company also encourages extracurricular activities i.e they organize ping pong tournaments every 3 months.

Pros

Bonuses(weekly, monthly, yearly)

February 23, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and the community.

Exciting and Good earning

It's an honor and privilege to work with servixer. I am spending a very good time here. The management is very good and they are supporting us as well. This place is ideal to work. No restrictions nothing.

Pros

It's like a family

February 23, 2021
We are glad to hear that you are having a good time here. Thanks for your feedback.

time waste don;t go over there

they will called you by telling too much benefits and perks but in reality they just waste your time in fulfilling the target and which they don't have and their is no professional attitude over there.

February 23, 2021
We are sorry that your experience at Servixer didn't match your expectations. Thanks for the feedback by the way.

Personally not found it good.

I have seen that in this company directors are only promoting glamour and vulgur dressing forgirls whenever they find any new girl with lots of vulgur aspects they imediately hirethat girl and fire the other hardworking girls. They take work from employees and fire them without payement.

February 23, 2021
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are really sorry if you felt that. As you can see in other reviews, we are known for the good environment. We always aim to deliver a great experience. Good Day!

Good place for learning and earning

Servixer is good place for a womens. I highly recommends girls to join this Company. In my 6 month of experience i did not saw any harassment case thats why i recommend job seeker's female to join this company without any hesitation. Servixer always care a lot about its females employees that why i always wants to remain a part of servixer....

Pros

Bonuses, weekly & monthly bonuses

Cons

N/a

February 23, 2021
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you are loving your experience.

Great Opportunity for Career Seekers.

Working in this Organization from a few months now, overall experience was quite brilliant and pleasing. There is a Great Opportunity for Students and as well full time Job Seekers. Management is very Calm and Supportive. Office Environment is Brilliant.

Pros

First Aid kit, free Sehri Iftari, Eid Dinner and couple more refreshments

Cons

Na

February 23, 2021
We are happy to see your review. It means alot for us. Thanks alot.

Wonderfull Experience working at servixer

A best place for learning and garbing the opportunities for growing in the corporate level. Servixer LLC have the most youngest director's whose vision and mission is clear about theirs employes. Servixer LLC always work for the betterment of their Human resource. Thats why i highly recommend Servixer LLC, where your future is safe and secure. Come and join us and be a part of Servixer family

February 23, 2021
WoW, we are thrilled by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Exciting and highly paid

Great work/life balance. Really values employees and the ability to make everyone feel important. But the most important they all respect empolyees. Organization culture is very great.

Pros

Games, Relaxed Enviorment

February 23, 2021
Thank you some much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Best and Professional

Looking to start your career? Servixer is the best and most professional company with a relaxed environment and cooperative managers. Highly recommended

February 23, 2021
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

Suitable work place

Much suitable and comfortable place for work. I recommend highly this company if you want earn much more. Servixer pays high amount as campared to competitors

February 23, 2021
We are thrilled that you are happy working here. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Excellent Organization Culture

Its a wonderful organization to work. Environment is very friendly and salaries are tranfered timely. Management is very cooperative. Highly recommended for those who r looking for job and have good communication skills.

February 23, 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servixer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Servixer Reviews by Location