Siemens has multanational envoirenment.
Over all best environment and management are too good.
we have learnt lot at this company.
Graveness are handled smoothly and try to resolve as they can.
willing to rejoin.
As all companies gives work pressure but in Siemens there is no work pressure, a peaceful environment for completing your tasks.
Culture is very good and traditional, well mannered colleagues
Siemens Is one of the leading multinational company having great environment for employees but i want to share my opinion about it, that siemes should recruit trainee engineers so that new engineers would get a best platform (as siemens) to groom themselves in technical way more easily.
My life at Siemens was a fruitful learning experience which will help me in a long run. A typical day in Siemens is full of hard work determination resilience to never give up and be focused about your work. they don't take no for answer. Quality standard work produce with ISO certifications.At Siemens quality isn't compromised.I visited many different assembling plants where switch gears were being assembled and also visited some power stations where transformers were being set up. i worked on engineering design of different bus systems. the work place culture is quite friendly with everyone willing to help.
a relaxing area between breaks, a free drinks spot, friendly working environment
- After my return from Siemens AG Germany, I worked as Head of Costing in MTF, Karachi responsible for cost accounting functions.
- Management Skills
- German management has been very focused and target oriented.
- Workplace culture has been very friendly and respectful.
- My whole period of factory working has been very enjoyable and learning period.
During my previous employment at Siemens Pakistan, I specialized in helping customers resolve a wide variety of technical issues. Over the course of my three-year employment, I received high ratings from clients, and I helped increase customer satisfaction from 82% to 96%. I was praised for being highly versatile, and I was one of a select group of techs who were available to assist customers in online chats, in person and over the telephone.
Intern (Former Employee) - Sindh - January 14, 2019
I was internee and found it good to learn from the manuals and experience. The team is quite professional and they know their business.
Siemens Health care is one of the lading brand of the market but the benefits they are offering is not market competitive.
Very organized working environment where the employees are encouraged to meet the challenge of their tasks on daily basis. great place to improve the skills by attending internal and external training programs.
• Supervise manufacturing and cold commissioning of control panels
• Perform installation, cold and hot commissioning of control panels at the site of SAINDAK 5 x 10 MW Diesel Generator Power Plant in Baluchistan, Pakistan
• Commission electrical equipment’s in Pakistan with help of foreign companies