Siemens AG
Coronavirus update
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Pakistan122 reviews
learning from the scratch till the business professional. working with supportive staff members on different projects is fun and enhancement of practical knowledge.
Good company with good salary benefits and good job culture. But only problem is they have few projects. Otherwise, good job packages but work life and leisure time balance is less.
In my career at Siemens, I faced never unfair behaviour or any action, Siemens management I found very supportive in all assignment, I found very good team work.
I learnt a lot from my seniors and they gave me free hand to learn the things and no limitation of time and late working. We really enjoyed working from 9:00 am till 3:am in the morning.
Working in siemens is an owner. It is an excellent experience to work with. I enjoyed alot working with siemens. Earned precious experience. It teaches you alot in many walks of life.
I proud to be the part of Siemens family. Culture is very good.
Friendly environment.

Balance work life.

Speak up culture.

Management is good..............
spend 18 years in Siemens which were best as far as concerned service. During the tenure I found very good working environment, these were my best years served in Siemens.
We learn at work place with pressure .We learn respect,ethics and deal employee problems.We learn project management problems and arrange problem solving meetings.
Environment was best, Management Overall Poor.
Rules, Guidelines, Siemens is good. but in Pakistan unjustified management exist.

It need to stop discriminating.
Best learning experience. As it was my first internship in the corporate world so i learnt a lot and had the best mentors who helped me throughout the journey.
Siemens has multanational envoirenment.
Over all best environment and management are too good.

we have learnt lot at this company.

Graveness are handled smoothly and try to resolve as they can.

willing to rejoin.
As all companies gives work pressure but in Siemens there is no work pressure, a peaceful environment for completing your tasks.
Enjoyable atmosphere

Culture is very good and traditional, well mannered colleagues
Siemens Is one of the leading multinational company having great environment for employees but i want to share my opinion about it, that siemes should recruit trainee engineers so that new engineers would get a best platform (as siemens) to groom themselves in technical way more easily.
The management is very immature. Don't give respect to its employees. Kick off the employees when there is no contract exists. Very biased with respect to language. No on job training.
The workload at SIEMENS is much of what a person can easily handle.
The system is smooth but on the other hand, you won't be learning at such a high pace compared to the FMCGs.
Siemens Pakistan Engg Co is the one of the best MNS in Pakistan.
but Unfortunately Siemens closed their product business in Pakistan due to some wrong policies by Siemens Management.
Pros
No free lucnch
Cons
Siemens has best health policy.
My life at Siemens was a fruitful learning experience which will help me in a long run. A typical day in Siemens is full of hard work determination resilience to never give up and be focused about your work. they don't take no for answer. Quality standard work produce with ISO certifications.At Siemens quality isn't compromised.I visited many different assembling plants where switch gears were being assembled and also visited some power stations where transformers were being set up. i worked on engineering design of different bus systems. the work place culture is quite friendly with everyone willing to help.
Pros
a relaxing area between breaks, a free drinks spot, friendly working environment
Cons
red tape, delays on paper work and documentation
Good company to start a professional and impressive career. Lots and lots of learning and professional growth. Responsibilities start with day 1 and made person result oriented.
Typical day at work is always busy.
Learnt at lot about project management and task handling

Management is not friendly

Work place culture is satisfactory.
Pros
Salary structure is very good
Cons
Very busy work life
- After my return from Siemens AG Germany, I worked as Head of Costing in MTF, Karachi responsible for cost accounting functions.

- Management Skills

- German management has been very focused and target oriented.

- Workplace culture has been very friendly and respectful.

- Nothing.

- My whole period of factory working has been very enjoyable and learning period.
Pros
Hard working and competitive environment
Cons
Development oriented
During my previous employment at Siemens Pakistan, I specialized in helping customers resolve a wide variety of technical issues. Over the course of my three-year employment, I received high ratings from clients, and I helped increase customer satisfaction from 82% to 96%. I was praised for being highly versatile, and I was one of a select group of techs who were available to assist customers in online chats, in person and over the telephone.