Silicon Technologies

Silicon Technologies Employee Reviews

Friendly Environment

it was a good experience with Silicon Technologies.as a pre sale manager it was great fun for me I leart a lot during job it improves my skills, I would like to recommend to others that if get chance then please join ST .

NIce

Have good experience and communication with customers and management and services environment but i will more successful future for me and avail better...

NIce

Overall experience is very good management and staff is nice to work with, workplace culture is very nice almost ideal. Always nice to start the day with standup meeting

Customer Services Executive

Productive and team work place

A productive and team work place. The job need a lot of team work and it has chanlleging part which made me learn a lot. The company has encouraging culture and it can take good care of employees. This company also provides many new courses. So when you wish to learn new knowledge, the company would be a great place to stay.

friendly working Environment.

SILICON TECHNOLOGIES, an IT Professional Company serving from 1993 with firm Conviction and determination that we do efforts for the advancement of IT technology and provide latest technological products to our customers. Silicon Technologies excellently provide the services in Infrastructure & Network Solution, Enterprise Computing Solutions, Data Center & Power Solutions, Archiving Storage Solutions, Software Base Solutions and Surveillance Security Solutions etc.

Brief

Colabrative work environment. Occasionally stressful Keep care of work deadlines Just management policy Yearly trainings Annual rewards & get together, enjoyable moments More chance of carear growth of

Excellent Learning Environment

Excellent Learning Environment , Supporting Staff, i will give maximum review percentage to this firm, Positive attitude to work, meet deadlines always

productive and fun workplace

Had a good experience working here. The company took great care of employees and provided us with free lunches and trips. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to communicate comfortably with understanding staff and managers.

Pros

free lunches, coffee, tea, beverages

Cons

short breaks, no transport

Impressive Working Environment.

Significant Experience. I prefer working here. Senior management is very co-operative. They entail you in different projects to help you learn the practical work.

Good

Slicon is a good commpany which i learnd so many things and also they shown me how to be with employee while working.people who work there will be good friend for along time till we there.

faculty and admin manager

interesting work start my carrier and team maintenance and official work and assigning work to my official employees and calculating their salary and leave application

Great company to work for

I have learned a lot at this company. Their professional atmosphere has made the environment an enjoyment rather than work.

Good remuneration, but job culture very poor and direct management not acceptable.

Although this company paid well and the benefits were good, the management style of was not acceptable. There was a lack of respect between managers and this was clearly evident in front of the workforce. Treatment of personnel was poor. Safety was only spoken of but not practiced and the job risks to personnel was not properly considered. When I left this company after only 2 months there, I was offered a promotion to management level. I declined as I was not willing to work in this type of culture. I was contacted a few months later by one of the directors as to my reasons for leaving and I believe they demoted a manager as a result. I was also asked by my previous employer (Production Director) to come back to them after only one month with Silicon Technologies. I decided to return to Omnia as a result.

Pros

Good remuneration, good benefits

Cons

Poor management and culture, lack of safety culture

Difficult company to work for due to hard working conditions

Normal 8 hour shift.I learned to operate sub-mergeble arc furnace operate. management was dictator type managers. Some employees were difficult to manage and I had to dismiss some according to company regulations.

Pros

Free energy drinks to compensate loss for hot and humid atmosphere

Cons

Management was dictator type

T-SQL Programming

T-SQL Programming, reporting in SSRS, Crystal Reports. Making query in a very efficient manner to display the records in the fast manner.

Network Engineer

I work for I.T Solution Provider Company at Silicon Technologies its a vendor base company and every day is a new day to learn the new things at work , client visit and give them a post sales supports and deployments also.

Pros

Free lunches, 3 lates allowed per month and bonus every 3 months

fun workspace

Nothing is typical during job Since i liked worked as under-pressure.There i was learnt about time management,problem solution strategy.

Manufacturing & Service Company

Ya its okay to work but not confirm job. yes typical day to work, Accounts i learned, management is okay.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silicon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Silicon Technologies