Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd

Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan19 reviews

You can enjoy your time with some good people

Micromanagement. If you are starting your career, you may apply with full confidence.If you are working efficiently you will get chance to grow your carrier there. Just try to avoid abusive language on floor as it's pretty normal.

Pros

Offered Tea twice a day

Cons

No family insurance

The worst possible place to work at

Only join this company if you want to eff your mental health. I worked as a proofreader for almost a year at skyscrapers (now gharbhar located in gulberg greens). It has got to be the most toxic place to be in. They will make sure you hate your life. They definitely do not want you to have an opinion or say anything about how much they overwork you for a few thousand rupees. The management sucks. The hierarchy and pressure to worship the higher ups is scary.Protect your mental health and start a profile on fiver or something instead.Stay safe.

Pros

none. it sucks.

Cons

it sucks

not a suitable job for long term

As a writer you will get constant messages by the support team for revisions 24/7 (even on days off, and at weird times like 3-4 am). Sometimes they send the same reminder 4-5 times within a couple of hours.You will be expected to work full shifts on public holidays like Eid, with hefty salary deductions if you can’t.You will be pressured to have more and more tasks assigned to you even if you say you can’t manage more. As a result you will need to work more than 8 hours a day…closer to 10-12 hours.You will need to use a system which monitors your activity on the computer during work hours, so you can’t work at your own pace. Even going to the washroom for 5 minutes will be deducted from your break time.The pros are that there is a work from home option, so you don’t need to spend on fuel…Also there is a bonus structure if you get retention or positive feedback from clients.But still, the money isn’t enough for the workload. This job is not manageable in the long term, it takes a toll on your mental health.

Pros

Work from home=money saved on fuel, Bonus structure.

Cons

Expected to work long hours weekends and public holidays, Low salary for the workload, Constant messaging from support team at all hours of the day/night, Pressured to take more workload than you can manage.

Toxic work environment

-Exploitation of Employees -Unfair compensation -No work life balance -One has to work at least 14-16 hours a day -Employees are required to meet unrealistic targets

productive and fun workplace

good to work here friendly envirnoment flexiable timings relaxed working envirnoment learning envirnoment professional staff Near to home is plus

Stressful and exploitative

You won't have a fixed salary, they will deduct your basic salary even, if the target is not complete. And you have to stick to your seat 24/7 to get the work done.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Employee burnout

Amazing Place to Work

Very friendly environment, Collaborative, Fast-paced, Growth OpportunitiesI am having an amazing experience here at Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd. Never had any kind of issues ever, as the management is very polite and cooperative.

Amazing Experience

Skyscrapers is an organization which gives you complete freedom to learn, innovate and share your ideas. This not only helps you be a part of a nice working culture but also gives you a confidence to move and grow in a positive manner. For me, Skyscrapers is a place where I have learnt strong professional skills when it comes to team building and management, tackling assigned targets and build robustness in your working strategy. Another important aspect of this organization is that the higher management has a very caring attitude for its employees.

Pros

Nice environment, Cafeteria and gaming facilities etc

Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness

Great work and life balance. I love the people I work with and I am challenged on a daily basis. I have had the rare opportunity to work with people across the globe and learn about new cultures. It has been amazing.

Pros

Learning new things.

A great place to work

I've worked at Skyscrapers for two years, and I am grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many discussions with you about what motivates you to help you accomplish your goals.I feel appreciated, heard, and my work means something when I am at Skyscrapers.

Pros

Skyscrapers regards its employees.

Cons

Alternate Saturday’s on.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd?

Collaborative and Growth environment

The environment is very relaxing as well as competitive. Management and colleagues are very helpful. It's a place where your hard work is always rewarded sooner or later. If someone is looking for a career start, it is a great place to get yourself boosted for corporate dorm. Acknowledging and rewarding culture keeps motivated on daily basis.

Pros

Bonuses, Environment, International Trips, No Redd Tapism

Cons

Location of office is in a very busy area and No in-house meals

Best Working Experience I Could Ever Had

I have been in multiple organizations but the reason i am here for the last 5 years due to the career growth oppurtunities and explorative environment. I have found this company a reliable and very professional platform to work.

Pros

Great Benifits, Friendly Enviroment, Professional Management

Proud to be a part of Skyscrapers Pvt ltd

I am very proud to be the part of Skyscrapers family. Culture is very good.Friendly environment.Balance work life.Speak up culture.Management is good.I have learned a lot from this company and still learning. Best place to work so far in my professional career in terms of monetary and learning.

Highly Recommended Platform

My first job ever and working here for more than 3 years. I would love to recommend this company due to their culture, working environment, supportive management, cooperative colleagues, and their compensation mechanism.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

I haven't noticed yet

The Best Company To Start Your Career With

It's one of the best company I've ever worked for. Friendly and constructive work environment. Massive Opportunities for growth.It provides a great platform to the beginners.

Worst, if you want to have yourself exploited you are more than welcome

It is no less than trash. Be friendly with everyone and you will be called productive. The upper management is mean and unprofessional. It is no less than a marriage bearue. Please don't waste your time here.

Pros

Fake motivations

Cons

Countless

Great place to work. There is a work-life balance. Management is awesome. Upper management is friendly and down to earth. It's a young company and the environment is friendly for both male and female employees.

Pros

Environment

Cons

nothing

Interacting with international clients

- Collaborating with the team members to achieve better results. - Evaluating customer’s needs. - Gathering feedback from customers and evaluating that.

Typical day at work

Enjoyable environment,Interesting scenarios daily, handling refund chats,keeping company's portal updated, resolving client"s queries and maintaining good relation with customers to earn their repeat business.

Pros

Different Scenarios, enjoyable environment

Cons

Less Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyscrapers Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits