Smart Solutions

Smart Solutions Employee Reviews

customers happiness with work and company

on site review days work plan, check material inventor, organize tools, start install.walk around job site making sure tools material and trash are in proper order. install and help other installers if needed.

Work hard and no play

Working at smart solutions was an experience. If you are new to the trade and get a job here you will learn quite a bit. If you have tough skin and can deal with everybody talking behind your back you can even be successful. Don't make a single mistake and you might enjoy working here. If you are human this job probably isn't for you. I wouldn't be where I am now without the opportunity I was given to work here so I will say that there are some people who know what they are doing that will help you along your journey. If you like working your butt off for chik-fil-e starting wages than this is the place for you!

Pros

Health insurance

Cons

No raises. Only promotions and bonuses.

Sin Direccion por parte de la administracion

No existe el apoyo ni el beneficio de la duda, solo jefes exigiendo el trabajo a tiempo, ningún líder que te ayude a salir adelante, lastimosamente se dejan influenciar sin tomar opinión, no lo recomiendo, no se valora todo el empeño que se hace.

Typical Warehouse Job

No A/C so you have to bring your own fan and water bottle when it is hot. They do have cold water available. Job was very fast-paced and all about meeting speed targets that were somewhat unreasonable. The job you do at my factory varied every day. Managers were somewhat confused about where to send people sometimes. Caught Covid, likely from this job as most people did not wear masks, and they refused to pay for the time I had to take off, despite being legally required to do so. Got rid of my shift with no notification. Basically the on-site managers expect you to do everything right, while they will make mistakes and not treat you like a human being. Of course your on-site mangers will vary depending on the warehouse you are sent to.

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

On your feet all day, bad communication, running out of work to do

Made redundant due to Covid

Was temping for Smart Solutions, contract ended due to Covid and loss of business. Asked them to furlough me (I met all the criteria) but they refused. They kept giving excuses and HMRC confirmed I was entitled to furlough but they still refused. No compassion or thought for their employees. So disappointed.

Pros

Money ok

Cons

No loyalty

The leadership qualities are nil to none. There are many conflicts of interest and there needs to be an update done with the whole building.

I do not recommend anyone getting their hopes up or even thinking you can feel like part of a team in any department of that place. I wasted my time by even working there and should have went somewhere else after the first week. I haven't even received my bonus that's a measly 100 dollars but hey, i have life too that they don't seem to care or consider.

Pros

None. Whackest place iv'e ever worked.

Cons

everything i explained in my summary.

You had to be Productive most of the time but there were some days where we got to go home early and the amount of and time for the breaks fit the amount of work you do.

Undervalue

Work life balance was not a priory here. I came to work and I did everything properly, my employee appreciate me, and I felt like I was good to the them. The safety of the employee was not a priority. They have employees working through covid 19

Pros is work flexibility from home

I started this company and have maintained shares and have become an inert partner but the company has much upside. The company is very pro-active with its employees and tends to be very thoughtful in the most minute things.

I rat smart solutions as a 5

Its good to work for them it geting to this place were they are free but some times thay ant got places free but im from the west Midlands its hard to get to cannock if i need to

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Smart Solutions?

Buen ambiente laboral

Todos los días estas estas te enfrentas a nuevas actividades que te ayudan como empleado

Ambiente de trabajo Adecuado

Ambiente de trabajo adecuado pero con dificultad de aumento de sueldo.

Good place

During my time with Smart Solutions, I've learned a lot from my colleagues and I enjoyed my time there. Very cheerful and fun place to work. The hardest part of the job was the need to release people from their work.

Smart is goed maar niet voor lassers

Smart solutions is goed maar niet goed genoeg voor mij te weinig werk in lasseN

Pros

Bedrijfwagen

Cons

Comunicatie

Very happy atmosphere and a variety of different cultural people

Smart solutions helps you find a position that is comfortable to you and lets try a variety of different job tasks within the workplace. They help you with any questions you have and are there for you.

Desafìo y aprendizaje constante. Muy buenos equipos de alto rendimiento

Empresa flexible, motivadora, desafiante, excelentes los dueños, delegación con responsabilidad.

The overall experience

I enjoyed working there due to the many advantages you can advance in and honor and it’s a fare Employer.My experience there were very pleasing . While working there I learned a lot in the working field.

Atencion Bilingue al cliente

Smart Solutions es una empresa familiar que trabaja para la comunidad, ayudando a las personas haciendo sus impuestos en el estado de CT, USA. Ofrece apoyo de traduccion e interpretacion a quienes no dominan la lengua oficial, el ingles.

Pros

Ambiente laboral agradable.

Cons

Debes a aprender a trabajar bajo presion.

It was alright

I was keen to learn how to do things I was really good with my time keeping was never late it was an alright experience for me and was a good when myself got along with all the other workers

Agradável

Empresa profissional, dedicada e tem compromisso com seus funcionários.

A very comfortable work place nd amazing team to work with.

IT TEAM is the best hence the work hours are too enjoying. The IT project manager is always there to help though he is nt physically present in the office. Lastly, there are certain loopholes in the management system but it isn't much problematic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Smart Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?