Smart Solutions

Smart Solutions Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer3 reviews

Typical Warehouse Job

No A/C so you have to bring your own fan and water bottle when it is hot. They do have cold water available. Job was very fast-paced and all about meeting speed targets that were somewhat unreasonable. The job you do at my factory varied every day. Managers were somewhat confused about where to send people sometimes. Caught Covid, likely from this job as most people did not wear masks, and they refused to pay for the time I had to take off, despite being legally required to do so. Got rid of my shift with no notification. Basically the on-site managers expect you to do everything right, while they will make mistakes and not treat you like a human being. Of course your on-site mangers will vary depending on the warehouse you are sent to.

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

On your feet all day, bad communication, running out of work to do

I rat smart solutions as a 5

Its good to work for them it geting to this place were they are free but some times thay ant got places free but im from the west Midlands its hard to get to cannock if i need to

Very happy atmosphere and a variety of different cultural people

Smart solutions helps you find a position that is comfortable to you and lets try a variety of different job tasks within the workplace. They help you with any questions you have and are there for you.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Smart Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits