Software House

Software House Employee Reviews

very good place to work

management is very cooperativerelax atmospherecolleagues are friendlygood benefitscareer growthalways open for new leaningsappreciate initiatives

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

Production want improvement

In that place I think have to take some time to improvment to do work with help of people and give them a chance to earn and give there good and loyalty for there's job

Pros

Free lunch pick & drop

Cons

Health care

its been a good journey

im working in web developers academy and im satisfied with this company because the company never give presure to sit for 12 to 15 hours and they give relaxation time to go outside for lunch.

Productive and Fun working workplace

Working at Digital Excalibur was a dream for me. I wanted to learn digital marketing and make strategies for the brand to build their equity. I learned to align my goals with company's vision which helped me grow in the organisation.Overall, It is an amazing experience.

Best

Management is very well. Staff is cooperative. Sallery package is good . Senior staff is very help for me They are always help me whenever I have any type of issue in my work.

productive

i do not know much about it but i guess its a car or mobile company i heared about this on indeed and waiting for a call from this company for job because i am interested in it .

Good Company

Its good company, i have been working in this company for 2 years. there is no such typical day. i learn so many things in this organization. management in this company is better than other company i must say.

Time Wasting Company

They took the interview more than Four-Time and didn't give any positive response worst experience ever. I will not highly recommend to anyone. Please don't apply in this company for saving your time.

Productive and bussy workplace

It is a better job but due to office timing I want to get another job in my city near ferozepur Road, Lahore. In fact I am satisfied with my job but due to long distance I am looking some other related job. Thanks

challenging work develop your interest to your job

always work with honesty because when someone hires you so definitely he/she makes you a part of his/her company, and you earned from that place, so never cheat and do your work with honesty to get a best rank in your company.

Enviroment

I'll work in the previous software house. They gives the advantages and benefits to their employes. And the employee gave the fulfil to their works to make the successfull

Pros

free lunch and much more benefits fun

Cons

1 hour break

My experience

My working experience at a software house was amazing. I had learned a lot from there. The life of a software house is like you wake up in the morning and you reach the office and your basic working hours are 8 but you do not know when your work will be completed and you will go back to home. Some of the time it feel hectic to work at a software house but i believe its a fun place as well.

Pros

free tea and coffee smoke breaks, high speed internet

Cons

weekend works, less increments

Its Good.

i am happy to do job in software house but now i want too improve my self and ability and i want to improve my skill in good manners, this may be my now earning is low..

Great working environment

It was great environment of working , lot f things to learn with seniors. I am working as a developer and working as a develop in a team is like to take a great responsibility and i take it perfectly and provide my best output.

Experience

Work there as customer service officer in order to market product, guide customers and answer their queries regarding software. There are plenty of other project too which are related to product marketing.

Pros

International Customers

Cons

Long Shifts

Productive workplace .

Company management will be nice. They will be very hardworking and serious to grow. . Anyhow I will enjoy staying there and learn a lot. Wish you good luck to have me .

I work there as an internee game developer.

Unity 3D is the platform we use to develop game. I mostly work on making environment because i was an internee there. Our team leader is very helpful. Every time we face a problem he is always there to help us.

Pros

Great team leader

Cons

I stick to just making environments.

Friendly and Productive work environment

Company management was very nice. They were very hardworking and serious to grow. But they had serious financial problems. And that may be for lacking of Sales and Marketing team. Anyhow I enjoyed staying there and learnt a lot. Wish them good luck.

Data Analyst

-Its a online job. -We work on a one software which put the data related to required the owner. -Coordinator set a excel file which guide the date related to put in site. -search on google and different sites and put the data. -its a part time job

Pros

Improve computer skills

all are well

Pros

free lancer

Cons

short break

Relax Job in NsDeveloper

Learn a lot about software making and follow the daily rules regulation of office environment. Hardest part of job is working without salary and i am poor wanna earn money and enjoyable part is learn something new daily from senior

Pros

only tea

Cons

1 hour break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Software House. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Software House