Soneri Bank Limited

Soneri Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan57 reviews
Nice company to work with. Nice environment. User friendly. Good customer services. Salary scale is very low and not as per the market. Job is secure.
It was a good experience working with Soneri Bank Limited
I would recommend to those who want to pursue career in corporate sector, sbl is a good start.
Frustrated environment, banking industry is not suitable for girls, BM and all mainly focus on customers happiness and employees who are working over there day and night to improve bank the employeer doesnt value them
Work place culture is very good.There is lots of career opportunity.overall management of the Soneri Bank is well and the staff of this bank are also helpful for new joinners.
Pros
Less late sitting as compare to other banks
Cons
low increament
GMs level person are very rough mouthed and employees have no rights to even complain against them. Therefore turnover of employees is too much and employees prefer to shift immediately.
Nice experience overall.i spent overall 9 years in this bank then i switched from the bank.its been wonderfull experience i have learned alot.very nice to work in it.
My overall experience is good in Banking industry I have learnt lots of thing how should be facilitate to customers I learnt the big think is that trust develop between customers.
Having 3 Years experience in Soneri Bank Ltd.Customer dealing, account opening, Making draft,payments,monthly target of sales achieved,
cash handling,Response to higher management through EMAIL.
A typical day at work starts from 9 am and ends at 5 pm. The organizational hierarchy is a bit bureaucratic and the compensation is not much. However, the people are fun to work with and there is a lot of emphasis on training and development of employees
worked as sales officer in soneri bank it was a great experience for me.i was also learnt how to manage day to day work in bank as a assistant managed office files maintain data etc.
Full of pressure.
Management can never produce leaders from the existing staff.

Workplace culture is pathetic.

No salary, reward or recognition for employees.
I learn alot from this organization and availed oppurtunities of different tasks. I worked here on CAPS system of bank for approval of loan purpose. I enjoyed my worked with full motivated staff.
Had a great learning experience! Was able to practise all I had learnt during my bachelors. The management and team was very supportive. Overall, a great experience.
work area was quite awsome so many things i learned but i was not secure with my job as it was on contract based,and i was appointed through rhird party contract based
Pros
no any benefits except salary
Cons
salary
Management support required when you do right things and i found Soneri Bank helped me a lot in my mistakes and to learn new things as per business standards in order to achievement required goals.

Having a good team is a blessing in any working environment..
Excellent management, provide freedom for work and enable us to implement our own ideas which is fruitful for the department as well for the organization. A great Institution to learn and for professional development.
Pros
Not Such
Cons
Depending on Tasks
Started my career at Banking and Soneri bank gave me option to move from one department to other which made me learn all operations of banking

worked in Remittance, Account opening, Forex, Credits etc
It was a best place to learn management skills and dealing with different customer with different queries
over all i can say it was good place to learn and polish my skills
Pros
free lunches
Cons
targets
Soneri Bank limited is a well known bank in Pakistan, contributing to the economy by offering SME loans. Working there was a good and productive experience.
When i used to work over there, environment was ok. Salaries were Very low but work burden was ok.
Culture was local type.

It was medIovre bank at that time
well the job experience is quite good,my job duties are deals with the customers and explain them the products that bank offers ,coordination with different department of the institution to resolve the customer query and the problems.
Pros
loan on less markup
Cons
long working hours, no work life balance.