Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews

Pakistan302 reviews
I really enjoying in this job but I want to growt
I observe the management not sincerely with employees

But overall banking environment is very good & help full
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan is one of the best organization to work in for learning on ground work experience plus workplace culture is very good.
Standard chartered bank is one of the leading banking in all over the world and they treat their employees very fairly and they polish them in a professional way .
Scb is best employer in banking sector one of the Trust able organization where employee.
'.service provider

. i was start career with this organization iam learn a lot from this company
I have learned many banking terminologies and have also learnt the proper way of dealing with customers and also the management was dynamic and friendly . This organisation gave me the proper experience Branch Sales and Service executive to counter the difficult hurdles.
Nice place to work and to gain experience in banking fields. But the management is so mean that they even dont hesitate to grab your benefits by all means.
There is Competitive, Professional and sophisticated working environment in standard chartered .Good HR and Good team . Hiring is purely on merit. Salary raise is not that good that must be improved
Great place to work at. Appreciate the support that management had extended. Always pushing for opportunities to work collaboratively and in different countries globally.
Job environment is pretty tough and bank is closing branches to aviod looses and management is not responsive to employee short coming. Tough but rewarding .
You learn with each and every second, Very smooth process to handle clients inquiries, the management was awesome but it was not a ping pong type of job.
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Limited is a great organization to work with. It is a highly interactive place where you learn everyday. Regular training workshops (classroom learning), on job learning. The organization works very closely with the employees to ensure work life balance. The culture of the organization is highly conducive and adaptable.
Ii worked for the standard chartered bank as a priority Relationship Manager and I enjoy the working period there. there was a high level of management cooperation, teamwork and personal growth. I wish to get a chance again to work for an esteemed organization and would recommend joining.
Best company i start my career from there they give trainings grooming to you and your abilities to learn standard banking .work place with fun with no stress.
Pros
High standard entertainment events
Cons
Normal
I started my professional career from Standard chartered bank and I must mention here that I learned alot from Standard Chartered bank.
My mentors were very helpful and they have given me chance to learn completely.
Having good time with my co workers energetic and smart. Standard chartered is highly motivated firm. Standard chartered is a complete pack of source in modern worls. I learnt a lot with working in standard chartered bank
A very good place to stay and work.
Learning and educational purposes for newly joined people is a great opportunity to enhance their capabilities at SCB.
I never forget that time.i have enjoyed and learned many work related and also ethical things there.my seniors and managers were very cooperative and nice.
Work in customer service department . Operational department and accounts department work as a floor managr and also helps the quaries and solve the customer problems work in bussiness development department
I want to purse my carrier in a bettar way which offers benefits and Salary which meet daily expenses.
I have Worked as a Security Consultant before my Banking Field and want to apply again and change my Field
Pros
OPD benitis
Cons
No worklife balance
A multinational bank with numerous opportunities to learn. Overall work life balance needs to further improve to attract good candidates and to further improve the environment
It is good place for experience , they give their employe dome good benefits, and also arrange entertainment for then yo keep ghier mind fresh and energetic.

In other word scb called women empowerment bank..
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Chartered Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K