Superior Group of Colleges

Superior Group of Colleges Employee Reviews

Productive and Learning

I am still teaching at superior group of colleges .it’s most helpful for me and Good for me to be there and teaching students in such a good institution

Superior college is the best institute for learning

. day work is from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm .I learnt a lot related to my subjact which I tought .management is good .work place culure is great .I think there is no hard part of this job .my friends , my colleagus were very nice

Pros

You can learnt a lot from this institute

Cons

its a private job and the chances of upgration is very low

Very bad experience

Very bad experience , there is no fix date of salary even we recieve salary on last day of month and also there is very stressful atmosphere senior do what they want to do nobody ask from them they tease juniors no supportive behaviour

Overall good environment

Good environment not enough salary packages. Work is satisfied. Job culture is satisfied. No job secure. Work burden is little bit high. Staff is normally good a d disciplined.

Accountant

Job was good at Superior Group of College.Everyone was professional.Head of Institute was polite and hard working person.I enjoyed my professional working too much.

A very basic and wonderful learning experience there

i spent unforgettable time there. That was starting of an excellent professional life. I earned fame & respect beyond my thinking. No doubt that was a good place to work.

I worked at there as a Lecturer of Computer Science

I had a great experience their to teach students of 11th and 12th grades and also worked at this college as a accountant.and also handled all administrative work load

Excelent job environment but less compensation

Job environment at superior college was exclent, colleagues were nice, institute culture was smooth, but there was no job security and less work compensation due to financial crises of institution.

Good experience

That was a good job to know about our abilities and complete work on given time. Good to understand the office work and management or team work. Good experience

This place sets great score by diligence and professional competence

The institution values hard working individuals who are willing to invest in developing the standard of education. However, sometimes there individual enterprise is sacrificed at the altar of whims of those who matter most.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Superior Group of Colleges?

Productive and fun time remained

I enjoyed a lot at Superior Group of Colleges being the 1st job i never feel that pressure is there on me. The most growing career oriented job was. Most learning experience remained at Superior Group.

Learning and Productive Environment

Friendly environmentCooperative ManagementLearning workshops Teacher's Carrier CounsellingMonthly Meetings about activities.The most enjoyable part of my job was the concert .

Muy buena oportunidad de aprender

Tengo que hacer un montón de trabajo con salario bajo. Pero fue una experiencia excelente para impulsar su conocimiento y confianza. Y eso me hizo capaz de hacer un trabajo en solitario

productive

It was good experience in teaching and the college good teamwork,I was hard working and enjoy working there but the salary was minimum according to my skills

Good Institute

I started to handle the class here in superior and also controller examination. Good environment but long working hours.

Pros

Ownership

Cons

Long working Hours

I am the lecturer

I am the deputy disciplne incharge in this organization and have conducted tha parents meeting tow times in a year. I have received a best teacher award. I have the deputy controller of the examination department

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Short breaks and provident fund

this is the fastest growing institute of Pakistan.

i feel that this the best organization for me in learning and improving my capabilities. i have much learnt about management and how to work with teams and how manage teams. In this organization my co-workers are full cooperative and well experienced. on this job and in day to day working i never feel any type of hard day or much working day in this organization.I always feel fresh and pleasure on job.

good and comfortable working environment

it was a good experience to work at superior college. i learned lot from my seniors and co workers. Although it was very hard to manage lectureship and head of department post. but my co workers and principle helped me a lot to fulfil all my duties and responsibilities. To hear problems of students and to solve them was most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

no life or health insurance

i did work here as accounts and admin assistant.

its also a multinational company working here i got good experience i learned inventory management in wherehouse. Bank relationships, deposits, expenses and book keeping and payroll section.

Pros

free daily lunch

Cons

medical free, daily travel allownace provide.

Learning & Delivering Place

I have learned a lot here & I have delivered more than I could. There is an example much famous that 'A candle doesn't lose it's light by lightning another candle.' So I believe in delivering by honesty that we have.So we should get knowledge at any stage of life, anywhere. Doesn't matter where we are. Keep spreading knowledge is my basic aim & this is my passion & it doesn't need any limits or boundaries as well. A typical Day I faced during my job was when I didn't sleep the whole night & the other day I was dying to sleep but I continued my job. Management was much better & could be better by trying a little bit more. The hardest part of the job was when I had to reach in a meeting but was messed up in traffic jam. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I had two toppers of the college from my students. Thank You!

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Health Care Checkups every week.

Educational Institute

I was an account there, My Responsibilities are as under,  Preparation of Reconciliation statements.  Bank Dealings Including (cash withdrawals, Deposits, Payments).  Preparation of voucher.(Fee vouchers)  Checking of manual ledger updating  Preparation of staff salaries  Preparation of daily self-supporting lectures report.  Daily Checking of physical stock.  Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed  Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Superior Group of Colleges
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?