Superior Group of Colleges

Superior Group of Colleges Culture reviews

Clear

Accountant

Job was good at Superior Group of College.Everyone was professional.Head of Institute was polite and hard working person.I enjoyed my professional working too much.

Very bad experience

Very bad experience , there is no fix date of salary even we recieve salary on last day of month and also there is very stressful atmosphere senior do what they want to do nobody ask from them they tease juniors no supportive behaviour

Overall good environment

Good environment not enough salary packages. Work is satisfied. Job culture is satisfied. No job secure. Work burden is little bit high. Staff is normally good a d disciplined.

Excelent job environment but less compensation

Job environment at superior college was exclent, colleagues were nice, institute culture was smooth, but there was no job security and less work compensation due to financial crises of institution.

Learning and Productive Environment

Friendly environmentCooperative ManagementLearning workshops Teacher's Carrier CounsellingMonthly Meetings about activities.The most enjoyable part of my job was the concert .

Muy buena oportunidad de aprender

Tengo que hacer un montón de trabajo con salario bajo. Pero fue una experiencia excelente para impulsar su conocimiento y confianza. Y eso me hizo capaz de hacer un trabajo en solitario

this is the fastest growing institute of Pakistan.

i feel that this the best organization for me in learning and improving my capabilities. i have much learnt about management and how to work with teams and how manage teams. In this organization my co-workers are full cooperative and well experienced. on this job and in day to day working i never feel any type of hard day or much working day in this organization.I always feel fresh and pleasure on job.

good and comfortable working environment

it was a good experience to work at superior college. i learned lot from my seniors and co workers. Although it was very hard to manage lectureship and head of department post. but my co workers and principle helped me a lot to fulfil all my duties and responsibilities. To hear problems of students and to solve them was most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

no life or health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Superior Group of Colleges