Superior Group of Colleges

Superior Group of Colleges Management reviews

Clear

Superior college is the best institute for learning

. day work is from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm .I learnt a lot related to my subjact which I tought .management is good .work place culure is great .I think there is no hard part of this job .my friends , my colleagus were very nice

Pros

You can learnt a lot from this institute

Cons

its a private job and the chances of upgration is very low

Good experience

That was a good job to know about our abilities and complete work on given time. Good to understand the office work and management or team work. Good experience

This place sets great score by diligence and professional competence

The institution values hard working individuals who are willing to invest in developing the standard of education. However, sometimes there individual enterprise is sacrificed at the altar of whims of those who matter most.

Learning and Productive Environment

Friendly environmentCooperative ManagementLearning workshops Teacher's Carrier CounsellingMonthly Meetings about activities.The most enjoyable part of my job was the concert .

Muy buena oportunidad de aprender

Tengo que hacer un montón de trabajo con salario bajo. Pero fue una experiencia excelente para impulsar su conocimiento y confianza. Y eso me hizo capaz de hacer un trabajo en solitario

this is the fastest growing institute of Pakistan.

i feel that this the best organization for me in learning and improving my capabilities. i have much learnt about management and how to work with teams and how manage teams. In this organization my co-workers are full cooperative and well experienced. on this job and in day to day working i never feel any type of hard day or much working day in this organization.I always feel fresh and pleasure on job.

i did work here as accounts and admin assistant.

its also a multinational company working here i got good experience i learned inventory management in wherehouse. Bank relationships, deposits, expenses and book keeping and payroll section.

Pros

free daily lunch

Cons

medical free, daily travel allownace provide.

Learning & Delivering Place

I have learned a lot here & I have delivered more than I could. There is an example much famous that 'A candle doesn't lose it's light by lightning another candle.' So I believe in delivering by honesty that we have.So we should get knowledge at any stage of life, anywhere. Doesn't matter where we are. Keep spreading knowledge is my basic aim & this is my passion & it doesn't need any limits or boundaries as well. A typical Day I faced during my job was when I didn't sleep the whole night & the other day I was dying to sleep but I continued my job. Management was much better & could be better by trying a little bit more. The hardest part of the job was when I had to reach in a meeting but was messed up in traffic jam. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I had two toppers of the college from my students. Thank You!

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Health Care Checkups every week.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Superior Group of Colleges?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Superior Group of Colleges