Superior Group of Colleges

Superior Group of Colleges Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

A very basic and wonderful learning experience there

i spent unforgettable time there. That was starting of an excellent professional life. I earned fame & respect beyond my thinking. No doubt that was a good place to work.

Overall good environment

Good environment not enough salary packages. Work is satisfied. Job culture is satisfied. No job secure. Work burden is little bit high. Staff is normally good a d disciplined.

This place sets great score by diligence and professional competence

The institution values hard working individuals who are willing to invest in developing the standard of education. However, sometimes there individual enterprise is sacrificed at the altar of whims of those who matter most.

Muy buena oportunidad de aprender

Tengo que hacer un montón de trabajo con salario bajo. Pero fue una experiencia excelente para impulsar su conocimiento y confianza. Y eso me hizo capaz de hacer un trabajo en solitario

this is the fastest growing institute of Pakistan.

i feel that this the best organization for me in learning and improving my capabilities. i have much learnt about management and how to work with teams and how manage teams. In this organization my co-workers are full cooperative and well experienced. on this job and in day to day working i never feel any type of hard day or much working day in this organization.I always feel fresh and pleasure on job.

Learning & Delivering Place

I have learned a lot here & I have delivered more than I could. There is an example much famous that 'A candle doesn't lose it's light by lightning another candle.' So I believe in delivering by honesty that we have.So we should get knowledge at any stage of life, anywhere. Doesn't matter where we are. Keep spreading knowledge is my basic aim & this is my passion & it doesn't need any limits or boundaries as well. A typical Day I faced during my job was when I didn't sleep the whole night & the other day I was dying to sleep but I continued my job. Management was much better & could be better by trying a little bit more. The hardest part of the job was when I had to reach in a meeting but was messed up in traffic jam. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I had two toppers of the college from my students. Thank You!

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Health Care Checkups every week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Superior Group of Colleges
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?