Sybrid Private Limited

Sybrid Private Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan5 reviews
A good place to enhance your skills as a beginner. You can learn many things from here. Job is secure. You will have different kind of business experiences.
Pros
Provident Fund, Medical Insurance
Cons
No activities, No good appraisal
I was a good experience over working here i feel like a family here all the staff are corperative with every employee i think working here like is good for your future
I've joined Sybrid, I made friends more quickly than I expected, never felt that I am new they took me on board like they already knew me long ago , everyone trying to help even if its not the scope of support higher top managements always go their hands on they support helps as much as they can as they always say it's our company , door is open always for ideas and innovation.
Very High and fast paced work culture, Good learning but stressful environment. More focus on cost efficiency by management in comparison to employee well being.
Pros
Learning and Growth
Cons
Long Hours, High Stress
Extremely professional organization where one can spend entire life. Extremely bureaucratic environment but change is constantly occurring. Expanding its business in Middle East and North America and its future is extremely bright.
Pros
excellent management team
Cons
lower salary than market
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sybrid Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4