Sybrid

Sybrid Employee Reviews

Pakistan17 reviews
Great work place for everyone who just want to go for working and for earn something great. Friendly mahool, just❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Overall a nice place to work and learn.People out there are good to work with and they also help you out in learning but this place also has some bad sides like sitting is not up to the mark.
• Attending to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
• Analyzing problems in order to come up with resolutions

• Caring about customers, whose happiness can make or break a company

• Following through so customers know their concerns are taken seriously
I love to work there , cooperative aquaintance, everything is on time ,management are good and cooperative, security system is excellent.erp system love to work on it because everything is updated and cannot missed . training department to train fresher are very good.
Where there's problem there is opportunity. I did work for them for 6 years. Joined as CRO and grew my career with company and learnt a lot and which eventually helped me to move forward to a better position. But, time I a with sybrid is awesome, fun filled and learning oriented.
Pros
Timely salary distribution, fun at work, business causal dressing, open culture
Cons
poor admin department except 3 people maryam, raza and abu bakar, increments were also less but i ahve more pros to count
A great place to hone skills as a professional I.T personnel. I was introduced to the basic and core knowledge of networks during my time here. I feel privileged to be a part of SYBRID
Talking to customers directly and evaluating day to day problems faced by customers alongside the management was surely a challenging yet rewarding experience.
Need some change and for better future opportunities I want to move from here and utilized my resources I started working in 2017 but after 2.5months due to some problem they force me to left my job but after some time they realized that I was good and honest with my work so they call me back so I rejoined from 18th July to onward.
Cons
Sybrid has a very good call center.It represents the Telenor company a cellular network in Pakistan.It has friendly working environment and is a platform for a bright future.
Pros
Extra Curricullar activities
Cons
Breaks and health facilities
Good environment of the company very supportive management have good environment and many fun activities with the work the management of this company very good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sybrid?
Seeking a career oriented opportunity with a prestigious organization where my diversified experience can be effectively utilized in a challenging environment.
Should be focused on employee salary pakages,and should think about tenure agents whom worked for last 2 or 3 years,and look forword for their carreer,I worked 3,years in this company i should appreciate clean office environment,safety for ladies,thire pick and drop services was excellent.
Pros
Free tea, free transport
Cons
Healthcare, shorts breaks, annual leaves
typical is a timing 6 to 3 evening.i learned so many things like about management professional enviroment and so many other things.my co-workers are very good they all are do work with honesty and full energetic.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Training before job was quite tough to me, I learned many things like how to handle the stress at work. Management is quite helping in solving issues related to employees deductions. Specially supervisor is too supportive. Co-workers are helping and give better guidance in each aspect either related to job or any personal issues. Well the hardest part is to sit for 8 hours and continuously done same work as its quite hectic. The second thing is, we get no off days on public holidays like on Eid etc.Its so difficult to come on these days. The thing I enjoy is gathering with my colleagues.
Pros
Free tea, tissues, handwash
Cons
Short leaves.
Management in business and organizations is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively.
It was very well organized institution. Every task has an starting time and ending time. Number of policies and procedures applied during my working tenure which gave us effective learning on course of work. Management has been cooperative with us. Co-workers were supportive and i came to know that how the a group becomes a Team. The hardest part of my job is a tough competition among different team inside the organization. Inside the organization we have sports week and several activities of similar kind have been organized by HR department.
Pros
Free Birthday Treats and Flexibility In Timings
Cons
Salary Appraisals process
Its a good learning platform for everyone who want to grow professionally.