Systems Limited

Systems Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan61 reviews
Good work
i work at ambition apparel at lahore ago to 6 month as a accountant .
i have good skills in this filed & Good experience.Company gives a lot of benefits to its employer
it fun working here at systems limited
it fun working here at systems limited, there is alot of client side exposure. They will give you chance to interact with client and different people to enhance you skills
Lesson Learned | 5 years experience with Systems Ltd
- Good learning platform.
- Work life balance highly affected

- No promotion at senior level like between grade 3, 2 and 1.

- Company politics and diplomacy

- Favoritism of resources at management level

- Increments are not at market level

- In house training and sessions are not affective, helpful and upto the standards.
Very good place to work
The processes implemented at Systems are equal to everyone from top management to lower level. The medical OPD is the best perks that Systems provide.
Productive environment
It's a live place having a lot of benefits and it has many different opportunities to select. The environment is also amazing and it is a friendly place to have a job.
Very good place
Very good place to work in, I have learned many things over there, Management is very lenient and co-operative. Every day is a new day. Shift end was a bit difficult but enjoyable.
productivity of Software in different public sectors
First Software house in Lahore, Pakistan. It's a healthy work place culture. all the candidate is hardworked. A experienced management also helped to team and support the creativity in a company, they support the new learner in a company. so that they give the 100%.
Bpo needs attention
Everything was good just that overtime without pay is a sick minded policy they don't care if its 5 hours extra you are spending or what ever they don't pay a penny plus bpo is way too backward in every ascpect as compared to their own call center working currently inside premises. Low salaries a big question mark to the company itself how ever they recently improved salary and its still just good but not competitive
I really enjoy the work. I did worked with different kind of deparments and peoples. I love to work
I have worked with different kind of companies but recently i did work with a multinational company named Systems limited.I did work with any kind of envirement. And i love to work hard.i dont like changes from company.
Non Professional Management with more politics
System has very unprofessional working environment; specially at management level. There are different groups at highest level who secure its interest rather than company interests.
A best place to work but a little deficiencies.
An enjoyable place at systems. A best place to work but a little deficiencies like higher management is better but lower management is not in favour with you.
A good organization.
Systems Limited is a good organization with a great environment.
A lot of things to learn.

I worked in that company and gained a lot of experience in my tenure.
Good Place to Start your Career
Overall systems limited is a good place to grow in a software industry. I have worked there as an associate software engineer and learnt alot from my colleagues and managers.
Very Friendly environment. Awesome guys are overthere
Its a best place to polish your skills. I learned alot being a systemers for 2 months. Everything is well managed there. They people have knowledge sharing culture and every one supports one another. The hardest part is bulk recruitment but on the other hand its learning point. I enjoyed alot when conduct a job fair in UMT from systems limited.
Productive and friendly environment
As a fresh starter, I had learned a lot of new techniques and i strongly believed that I have grown myself from fresh graduate to a mature level in less than one year.
Systems Limited is Pakistan one of largest software company which provided software solutions and consultancy
systems limited is good organization but in some specific domains and organization can not be provided opportunity to improve your self that is reason i quit in systems limited.
Fun place and feels like a family
A great company to start your career, very big organization with multiple opportunities. Feels like a family of like minded people. Great opportunities to be deployed on site.
Sl
It is one of the largest IT companies in Pakistan. Overall, it has a large number of projects spanning over multiple domains. Learning curve is subjective to the projects.
Personal Exprience
Ideal Workplace, Learning House, Innovation, Technology, Personal Grooming, Multitask, Appreciate own decision, Supported Culture, Motivational Environment,
good team
learn much more thing time management and hard work and great team working support company and do work in pressure and rush hour in the great time we do work together
Pros
lunch and tea
Cons
many short break
Company
Best Software House in Pakistan. I have learned lot of skilss from this office. I have completed 4 years in this software house. I can refer to anyone.