Systems Limited
Systems Limited Employee Review

Good company

May 25, 2020
Good company to work at if you want to learn something new continuously. The environment is good and competitive. Mentors are available for you to learn something new everyday.
September 16, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Karachi
CSR Department: I would highly NOT recommend working with this environment. Though I never had a chance to work in other departments but my department (CSR) was the worst. Management does not know what to do as they put fresh graduate as a supervisor and this kid was thinking that he is the big shot so he was trying to manage his own way which was never worked. Having discussed with him several times and trying to solve problems never went anywhere, causing the best people to quit within a month or two.Expect anything: Management can put you to do whatever they have available at that time. You can be moved to another project without your approval.Late Sitting: Normal work is 9 hours but you will be asked to work late (without overtime). Especially when you are about to leave, they will ask you to have a meeting and this meeting can be last 1 hour or 2 or more.Management: Upper management is approachable but your immediate supervisor will give you hard time getting in touch with him. Changing procedures within a minute are normal here so you will be confused all the time what to do or not to do.Nepotism: Nepotism is also there so if you good with your boss, you may be entitled to have some benefits.Overall: Whatever happend to me and my co-workers, i do not what you to go through. Again this is about my department not others as i never worked other than CSR department.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, late sitting, short breaks, stress full environment
March 7, 2020
Advisory Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Karachi
it fun working here at systems limited, there is alot of client side exposure. They will give you chance to interact with client and different people to enhance you skills
November 14, 2019
VP Professional Services (Former Employee) - Karachi
System has very unprofessional working environment; specially at management level. There are different groups at highest level who secure its interest rather than company interests.