Systems Limited
Systems Limited Employee Review

November 24, 2019
I have worked with different kind of companies but recently i did work with a multinational company named Systems limited.I did work with any kind of envirement. And i love to work hard.i dont like changes from company.
September 16, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Karachi
CSR Department: I would highly NOT recommend working with this environment. Though I never had a chance to work in other departments but my department (CSR) was the worst. Management does not know what to do as they put fresh graduate as a supervisor and this kid was thinking that he is the big shot so he was trying to manage his own way which was never worked. Having discussed with him several times and trying to solve problems never went anywhere, causing the best people to quit within a month or two.Expect anything: Management can put you to do whatever they have available at that time. You can be moved to another project without your approval.Late Sitting: Normal work is 9 hours but you will be asked to work late (without overtime). Especially when you are about to leave, they will ask you to have a meeting and this meeting can be last 1 hour or 2 or more.Management: Upper management is approachable but your immediate supervisor will give you hard time getting in touch with him. Changing procedures within a minute are normal here so you will be confused all the time what to do or not to do.Nepotism: Nepotism is also there so if you good with your boss, you may be entitled to have some benefits.Overall: Whatever happend to me and my co-workers, i do not what you to go through. Again this is about my department not others as i never worked other than CSR department.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, late sitting, short breaks, stress full environment
August 6, 2020
Contact center exec or english data entry (Former Employee) - Sejpal DHA Lahore
All departments of the company may well except contact center exec or English data entry.. checking the documents for interest based loan approval of us people. Its boring and forbids in our religion...and the company is situated in the horrible place too far.
Pros
Fun learning kind staff
Cons
Office location, no job security time pass
July 18, 2020
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) - Punjab
The atmosphere of this company is very good and professional, management is caring and they do respect quality work. They just require to follow SOP of the company, If you want to stay longer in any company without a job threat so this is the best career opportunity for you.
Pros
Every possible pros is available in this company.
Cons
Trainer should be from production not from the QA.
  1. I really enjoy the work. I did worked with different kind of deparments and peoples. I love to work