Systems Limited

Systems Limited Employee Reviews in Lahore

i work at ambition apparel at lahore ago to 6 month as a accountant . i have good skills in this filed & Good experience.Company gives a lot of benefits to its employer
All departments of the company may well except contact center exec or English data entry.. checking the documents for interest based loan approval of us people. Its boring and forbids in our religion...and the company is situated in the horrible place too far.
Pros
Fun learning kind staff
Cons
Office location, no job security time pass
- Good learning platform. - Work life balance highly affected - No promotion at senior level like between grade 3, 2 and 1. - Company politics and diplomacy - Favoritism of resources at management level - Increments are not at market level - In house training and sessions are not affective, helpful and upto the standards.
Very good place to work in, I have learned many things over there, Management is very lenient and co-operative. Every day is a new day. Shift end was a bit difficult but enjoyable.
First Software house in Lahore, Pakistan. It's a healthy work place culture. all the candidate is hardworked. A experienced management also helped to team and support the creativity in a company, they support the new learner in a company. so that they give the 100%.
Everything was good just that overtime without pay is a sick minded policy they don't care if its 5 hours extra you are spending or what ever they don't pay a penny plus bpo is way too backward in every ascpect as compared to their own call center working currently inside premises. Low salaries a big question mark to the company itself how ever they recently improved salary and its still just good but not competitive
An enjoyable place at systems. A best place to work but a little deficiencies like higher management is better but lower management is not in favour with you.
Its a best place to polish your skills. I learned alot being a systemers for 2 months. Everything is well managed there. They people have knowledge sharing culture and every one supports one another. The hardest part is bulk recruitment but on the other hand its learning point. I enjoyed alot when conduct a job fair in UMT from systems limited.
systems limited is good organization but in some specific domains and organization can not be provided opportunity to improve your self that is reason i quit in systems limited.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Systems Limited?
A great company to start your career, very big organization with multiple opportunities. Feels like a family of like minded people. Great opportunities to be deployed on site.
Best Software House in Pakistan. I have learned lot of skilss from this office. I have completed 4 years in this software house. I can refer to anyone.
Worked 4 minths in systems limited . Sakary package was less as compared to timings. Staff and management were nice.should increase salary packages of CSR's.
I worked at Systems Ltd full-time (More than a year) I learned from here how to lead the Team in workload scenario how to manage all work in given time. opportunity to work in a various campaign..
Pros
Every minute and every second a challenging diverse environment to work.
Cons
Annual increments are not good.
On each day at systems, I have to work on new tasks for my assigned project and attend meetings to to clarify requirements for the project/module on which I am working on.
Cons
Long hours, late sittings is norm and no financial benefit for extra work.
Very collaborative and helping envionment with great exposure and vision to excel in future and growth.always willing to give chances to every reosurce to express his thoughts
working with that company a good experience great environment manager was very good they didn't pressurize any employee for target like other companies do.
Pros
realax enviroment
Cons
deductions
I have 1 year experience at bpo department systems limited,Due to some issues i was quit from there and Need another job related to customer representative.
Systems Limited has a unique culture and an unmatched working environment. With International and Domestic project being executed under the same roof, you get multiple flavors and unmatched exposure.
Pros
Career Oriented Company
Cons
Pressurised Environment
A typical day at work starts with going through the progress of on going project, checking the emails for any escalations, stand-up meeting for the project, giving feedback to the PM. have learned alot during my tenure at systems limited including team management, cross functional communication . Management or my immediate boss was very helpful and a great mentor however I am not satisfied with the overall management of the company. The hardest part of the job was for me to adjust to the company culture of being an organization-centric instead of employee-centric. The most enjoyable part is working with different teams and coping with the new challenges everyday.
Pros
good place for learning
Cons
organization centric, no or little benefits to employees
In Systems very friendly environment and a lot of learning opportunities for their employees, it was a very memorable tenure of my professional career.
Pros
Events and other Benefits
Cons
fine hours
I really like the management of atmosphere of System Limited. Dedicated team is working there. I love to work there. their 80% staff is on a contact basis. and i don't like that. we don't have future there.