Systems Limited

Systems Limited Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Probably the best place to start your career. Experienced seniors will be there to guide you and show best practices. However, since its a big company individual contribution or standing out from the crowd can be difficult
Pros
Good seniors to guide you
Cons
They can assign you in departments you are not interested in
it fun working here at systems limited, there is alot of client side exposure. They will give you chance to interact with client and different people to enhance you skills
Overall systems limited is a good place to grow in a software industry. I have worked there as an associate software engineer and learnt alot from my colleagues and managers.
As a fresh starter, I had learned a lot of new techniques and i strongly believed that I have grown myself from fresh graduate to a mature level in less than one year.
Everyone there was friendly and ready to help. They provide benefits related to food reimbursement and medical leaves. A good and a friendly environment.
On each day at systems, I have to work on new tasks for my assigned project and attend meetings to to clarify requirements for the project/module on which I am working on.
Cons
Long hours, late sittings is norm and no financial benefit for extra work.
Very collaborative and helping envionment with great exposure and vision to excel in future and growth.always willing to give chances to every reosurce to express his thoughts
Systems Limited is not only a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop a successful career, specially learning in the fields is great with great peoples in the management.
Pros
learning in the field
Cons
Long working hours, Salary issues