Systems Limited

Systems Limited Employee Reviews

The atmosphere of this company is very good and professional, management is caring and they do respect quality work. They just require to follow SOP of the company, If you want to stay longer in any company without a job threat so this is the best career opportunity for you.
Pros
Every possible pros is available in this company.
Cons
Trainer should be from production not from the QA.
Systems Limited has a unique culture and an unmatched working environment. With International and Domestic project being executed under the same roof, you get multiple flavors and unmatched exposure.
Pros
Career Oriented Company
Cons
Pressurised Environment
It was a meaningful experience working there. Systems Limited is one of the well reputed Software House of Pakistan is known for IT services and BPO solutions. I had learned working on different software's, working on various IT Services on Govt. and International Projects
Pros
Free repfreshment
Cons
Short Breaks, Health Care
A typical day at work starts with going through the progress of on going project, checking the emails for any escalations, stand-up meeting for the project, giving feedback to the PM. have learned alot during my tenure at systems limited including team management, cross functional communication . Management or my immediate boss was very helpful and a great mentor however I am not satisfied with the overall management of the company. The hardest part of the job was for me to adjust to the company culture of being an organization-centric instead of employee-centric. The most enjoyable part is working with different teams and coping with the new challenges everyday.
Pros
good place for learning
Cons
organization centric, no or little benefits to employees
A very good place to learn and grow in your domain. One can easily grow his career in this firm if he/she is hard working. A lot of chances to move forward.
Pros
They treat employees as their assets.
Cons
Late Sittings
Systems Limited is one the biggest software house in Pakistan. It was build in 1979 and grow very steadily and continuously. Management is good college are very helpful and reliable.
Pros
no lunch no bonus
Cons
long hours is daily habit
In Systems very friendly environment and a lot of learning opportunities for their employees, it was a very memorable tenure of my professional career.
Pros
Events and other Benefits
Cons
fine hours
I really like the management of atmosphere of System Limited. Dedicated team is working there. I love to work there. their 80% staff is on a contact basis. and i don't like that. we don't have future there.
Systems Limited is the first software house of Pakistan and there's no doubt that SL is the trend setter in various fields of Software houses in Pakistan like BPO Export & Domestic, SL always deal with reputable clients which is not only a benefit for company but also a plus point for its employees. Overall Management and working environment was excellent and SL always treat it's employees very gently.
Pros
Recreational Club, Official Dineouts & Annual & Monthly Performance Rewards
Cons
Unschedule Breaks, Pf, Medical & Life insurance
I have worked in Systems Limited for almost 4 and a half years. I learned many IT skills during my tenure. Environment is friendly but there is a lot of workload in every department of it. Off duty hours and late night sittings sometimes discomfort the employees working here.
Mainly responsible for IT Projects, IT Infrastructure operational tasks, IT Budget planning, IT Dashboards, RFPs working, technical and financial proposals writing.
Normal daily life is to come to office, start doing work and meet your office friends in break and have fun. Working hours are flexible and can be adjusted according to project needs.
Systems Limited is not only a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop a successful career, specially learning in the fields is great with great peoples in the management.
Pros
learning in the field
Cons
Long working hours, Salary issues
Systems Limited is great organization to work with. It provides its employees all that any employee wants. Work culture is great.
Pros
Unlimited Medical
Cons
No Transport Service for girls
I am working for the largest IT company in Pakistan. There is a lot going on always. Systems Limited is a great company to work for if you want to learn a lot of new things and are in the exploration stage of what you want to take as a career path in the future. The benefits are good, but you have to compromise on salary as you are working for a remarkable company who has a lot to offer in career growth and exploration of new opportunities.
I joined Systems Limited in 2013. From the interview process to hiring, I experienced every step very smooth and fast paced. I was hired the same day of my interview and was offered a position right there and then. The team I work with is very talented, hard working and fun to work with. Overall experience of working at Systems is fun, challenging, rewarding and lots of learning on daily basis.
Pros
Flexible hours, Healthcare, Smooth working Environment, Lots of Learning and Personal Growth.
Cons
got complete in depth experience to handle Finance Functions independently. Learned to manage cross functional & cross border teams.
Management is strict about the work that's why i work in under pressure but in events management act like frankly.
Pros
movies and cricket tournament
Cons
smoke breaks
Systems Limited is a company working as Microsoft partner and having lots of learning chances and flexible job timing for its employees.
Pros
Medical, Provident Fund, Leaves
Cons
Late sittings due to US clients
Day at work: Good day what you learned: How to live in a team , how to do work , how to manage work , how to google your problem etc management Co-workers: Co-worker are good cooperative Hardest part of the job: Timing issue Enjoyable part of the job: Table tenis
Pros
Felexible Time
Cons
Felexible Time
its wounderfull place to perform and learn more from seniors . Good performence evaluation process .
  1. Employee Reviews