Telebridge Communications

Telebridge Communications Employee Reviews

Fun place with Xbox

It's a good place to work with. Other then official work, every Sunday, office provide break fast to all the staff members, trips are being arranged twice a year, have play area like table tennis & Xbox.

Don't pay you good

They will not pay you. They will stop your salary and then stop answering your calls.you will be given contact of only h.r and your manager. Then both person will not respond if you will have anyproblem

Pros

Less work.

Cons

No durability

Excellent

I had a best time there nice and peaceful working environment staff is cooperative team work is a key to success as well highly learning environment

It was an American Standard company one of the highly paid companies in Pakistan which provides customer services to different American Campaigns.

I was working in this company as customer service representative and it has an American standard company with which provides best environment to its employees and it runs different campaigns all around the globe such as American Home Improvements, American Home Security, Bell Canada, Injury Claims for UK and Online Quran around the world etc.

It was a Productive and Healthy Professional Environment with sports zone.

A good place to enhance your communication skills, good professionals to guide you with best possible options it was a fun place as well very supportive in extra curricular activities to maintain yourself physically and mentally.

Comfortable environment.

I worked at the CSR post. It introduced me to various responsibilities and equipped my mind towards intuitive information. I could relate my interest in the field because the organization had a comfortable environment keeping employer rights ahead.

Pros

Comfortable environment with better salary package.

Cons

Nothing that I felt uncomfortable about.

Jd

1. starting days are tough 2.I have learned job environment and team work and know how to handle the pressure situation 3.As a team lead work most enjoyable part

productive and creative work

it's a quite interesting job where i have o interact with different people. the most interesting thing about this job is that interaction with different people makes me more confident and the hardest thing about this job is that you have be so efficient 24/7as this is kind of a creative job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telebridge Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits