Teradata
Coronavirus update
Information from Teradata:

Teradata Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews
Teradata could be a good start of your carrier. It gives you all tools and tips to survive in Data warehouse universe.
During last couple of years there are a lot of changes in company strategy and that has negative impact on senior recurses.
Pros
Good Culture, Diverse enviornment, acknowledegment, brand name
Cons
Salary is a bit less, Job security
One of the best companies I have Worked in. Best work environment, supportive and best in ethics. I have learned a lot of professional skills here. It provides opportunities to the employees to develop and enhance new skills
Its a good workplace. But only a consulting center. Not great place to learn software development. Otherwise its pretty peaceful and provides a great work life balance and learning opportunities.
I have been working at Teradata full-time (Less than a year)
Pros

Good growth

Earn very well

Prospective environment

Understanding for new employee

Cons

Extended working hours

Training programme should be increased
Teradata is very a good place to work. Management is good and here in teradata you have a good balance of work and life. I personally learned many new things in teradata.
was required to sort out the HR files. Didn't get to work on very challenging tasks. The internship was unpaid. spent about 3 weeks there. didnt get to learn quite much.
it was good learning experience at teradata. it had been a great experience and it guided me about how should i learn and move on in my life which will be beneficial in my life
Teradata is one of the best companies which is working on big data domain. The learning capacity is very huge and Teradata provides a very well established environment to learn new things.
Best working culture and environment with ample amount of recreational activities for the employees. Maintains a work life balance while meeting the targets. Provides global exposure.,
Teradata GCC is a workplace where one can grow professionally and technically. a workplace where one can keep a balance between professional and personal life.
organizational culture, team spirit, passion to thrive for excellence, values, eagerness for knowledge sharing among each other that has led us so far.