The Aman Foundation logo
The Aman Foundation

The Aman Foundation Employee Reviews

The set-up was good. Salary package was reasonable. But the Management was not cooperative & loyal. No job security. Overall, it was a good learning experience.

Pros

Free Lunch & Tea

Cons

No short leaves, No OPD but compensation was given for operation & surgery

Learning environment with market competitive benefits

The Aman Foundation is an equal opportunity employer which provides a hands on experience to every cader of employee with market competitive remuneration.

New Learning Every day

A frontier which needs to be further explored and effectively managed , not just for numbers but for impact on the society as a whole. The more you work in this segment the more you care about the society and human values.

Pros

Inner Satisfaction

Cons

sustainability depends upon funding

I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team. I do feel that they're perhaps not as fast-moving and progressive as they could be which is probably my main reason for wishing to move on and join an organization such as yours.

Hardest part of the job

there is no job security at The Aman Foundation, that's the reason so many employees have left Aman in last 2 years. I have also resigned because of job uncertainty.

Pros

Na

Cons

Yearly events

produictive good environment

good company i learned alot as i was a office boy, receptionist, rider, office assistant, and ambulance driver. the workplace was very friendly and the rest of the team was very helpful

Pros

lunches, medical

Cons

healthcare, leaves, security

Finance

no growth, no other benefits ,work load favoritism, but open space to learn. co-workers are very cooperative . management is very poor.

Pros

Fee launch, monthly parties and Talents shows, Games indoor and out door, gym and many more

Cons

Health workshop, motivation workshop, Female empowerment program

It was very inspiring and productive

I had a good experience working with them. We had a friendly environment and the staff was very cooperative. Management was well understanding. Each employee was fully equipped and paid well.The bonuses and incentives always kept us motivated.

A well knit team working for 24/7 operations

Every day was always challenging with new tasks & multiple diversities. Management was very much active & always reviewing the achievements / operations efficacy. The main learning was to facilitate six companies operations & handle all assignments amicably. Security challenges were the hardest part in Karachi city while supporting emergency medical operations & community health program effectively. The enjoyable part was all employees worked like a family. Sports was regular feature with work out facility for all employees before commencement of work or after working hours.

Pros

Bonuses, allowances, increments

Cons

Too much workshops/Seminars

Learning,management and enjoyable parts

A typical day at work is Friday because it is hot and naturally i not feel well on Friday. I learned management from here. The hardest part of the job is to identify the willing person for the appropriate job.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short Break

Jobs at The Aman Foundation