The Bank of Khyber

The Bank of Khyber Employee Reviews

Pakistan24 reviews
I did Works under sound organization which developed us for future plans,while i am also expert in electrical and technical works,now willing to join some advance organzation.
The bank jobs began with quick time shuffle of the sort to which modern audiences have become accustomed.
I love Every jobs and specially banking jobs, meeting new peoples daily,listing and fulling their financial needs,Promoting Islamic banking etc.

I have done my internship at Bank of Khyber and have learn a lot of thing i have worked in bank in maintain Customer record, Balance received, Check book and Transfer customer.

BOK is a great organization,where friendly work atmosphere for all staff member.

Overall Good experience got from this indeed search portal hopefully indeed management doing this journey for peoples jobs causes.
Worked in this esteemed for 25 years from 01.02.1992 to 17.05.2017. worked as Manager at Bannu, Tank, Kohat, D.I.KHAN, IBB Hayatabad, IBB Bannu. Worked as an Area Manager Peshawar and D.I..khan. MY last Assignment was Officiating Incharge BDD ISLAMIC. Management is friendly and there is a good chance for best performers. Salary is more attractive as compared to .market
it was a great experience working with bank of Khyber Islamic banking.it was my first internship during my studies, people supported me a lot. a very best working environment they provide to their employees.
-Go to the assigned branch before branch opening time
-Start our checking with overall branch control environment and after that go for physical cash checking/balancing according to state bank of Pakistan policies and internal bank rules regulations.

-The hardest part of the job is that it require a lot of focus and responsibility and very hard to maintain a work life balance

-Perks/protocol
Majorly involved in Engineering related works. Diesel Generators procurement and their Services and Maintenance are the key responsibilities through out Pakistan for The Bank of Khyber. Chillers and AC's are also a part of job. A typical day is with complaints related to DG Sets from different branches and to keep them operational a close liaison with branch and service provider remain intact. Majorly learning is how to handle the work raised by ay branch and keep banking operations smooth. Its a managerial job related to services and maintenance and billing and respective areas. Workplace is also friendly. Hardest part is that generators are basically machines and as in Pakistan electricity crises are huge so majorly dependents on these machines and frequent works arise in a day which is handled smoothly. Most enjoyable part is its my related job and daily base coordination with branches and vendors make my work smooth and feels good at end.
In a normal working day the job timing was from 8:0 am to 4:0 pm in the evening. I learned a lot under the supervision of my superiors.
The working environment was good. The employees were all local so the workplace culture was more suitable for working.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
This is a govt bank . Its have good work place for worker .Its easy to work here . The give great experience to any employee. The staff is very good . The also care about the customer relationship
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
The bank of Khyber is a public sector organization. My experience here is essential learning and exposure into corporate finance and asset management.
Pros
Job security and technical and challenging nature of job
Cons
Low salary and remuneration
BOK have great professional environment and positive employees culture which makes the personalities.The management here creates a very dynamic culture that strengthen the overall working environment. Working with a diverse group of people from all parts of the country and getting approvals from the management is the toughest part of the job.
Pros
Free to do your work
Cons
The politics and back biting....
We provide micro finance facilities to customer and provide loan for small businesses. we facilitate the customer through different schemes and provide the valuable consultation to customers.
It is a nice place for working. The colleagues are cooperative and just like family environment. There is no extra work burden. No cross selling of other products like bank assurance policies,Credit cards etc. The maturity benefits are the nice one among Pakistan banking industry.
Pros
Good Provident Funds and Gratuity Policy
Cons
Promotion Policy recently changed has impact on employees turnover
I had a good experience at that organization , and its an owner for me to have the experience of such a big and great organization its really means allot to me and for my future .
The Bank of Khyber is one of the best and fastest growing semi government bank is Pakistan, its as usual 9 to 5 job having a good environment to work and deal with helpful colleagues, a place where i have learned new thing which include sale and banking operation including customer care and service. The Management totally support the staff interest, the working environment is quite good, ever staff member enjoy being part of the bank. the enjoyable part f the job is to deal with customer in a very frank manner.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Little Bonus
I have more than 14 years experience in Accounts, Finance and banking operations in leading Pakistani commercial and micro finance banks.
Dealing with different customer, every day we learn more and more ,good attitiude ,thebank of khyber have good management but they are giving low package,we learn more every day ,good co-working enviroment ,challanges to face
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Short break
Responsible for providing full assistance, support and a quality guide line to all the branch staff. As the AML/KYC Analyst, I was accountable for the execution of the Bank’s first line of defense against Money Laundering by vigilantly implementing the AML/KYC and other client due diligence activities Like CDD and EDD on behalf of Bank. I was Responsible to support broker, dealer, corporate relationships within the Banks, Brokers & Exchanges high AML risk segment
It was a good plate form for me to have a good start..I worked here and learned a lot from here and wish to work more to groom my self.
In my short spam of time at The Bank of Khyber, I came to know that the environment over there is very friendly. One can approach to their head of Dept. without any hesitation. The seniors welcome there juniors and are always ready to help them in all aspects.
I have got great work experience and my communication skills are much improved and also my confidant level became very high while dealing with customers. I can also work in tough routine and can handle work stress easily
Pros
Free lunch, Tea and respect etc
Cons
health care
With very short cut off office timing and lots of pressure of customers provide smiley service is one of my jobs req.