The City School

The City School Employee Reviews

Pakistan112 reviews
I always wanted to be a part of TCS and was lucky enough to get job in the school. The work load and interaction with parents is too much. One is working 24/7 after joining this institution
Pros
You get confirmation on time
Cons
Too much work load, no defined policies
The City School has a very friendly nature and very kind people. I dont feel Stressed after doing my work . The students are responsive and very Intelligent too.
the city school is good and a happy place for students although according to me its a little stressful for teachers other than that its excellent outdoor activities are a must there
Pros
free games?
Cons
healthcare
Excellent work Environment. But Students abused teachers and school is student oriented. Teachers has a workload of 36+ periods a week. apart from that you have to be involved in other class decorations and documentations which detracts you from your educational activities.
Pros
Excellent syllabus
Cons
Higher Management are not supportive
Professional working environment and good ethical way to handle the matters.
Everyone is so humble and kind that they never let a newcomer feel like he is inferior to them.
One of the top school, not only for children but also for working professionals. The work environment is at a good professional level, the management is also helpful to staff. One of key features is a continuous training and development program.
School offers many training and career development opportunities for teachers.

However, it’s quite challenging to work there. I worked there a long time ago, at that time, the school only had traditional board and marker as teaching resources only.
Very seasoned and systematic.
It was a pleasure serving the place.

They ensure continuous professional development of any employee.

Stretchy working hours and quite a lot of paperwork, sometimes barely necessary.
It was a great experience to work with this system
my methods of teaching was up to the requirements of that school.

It is a very fulfilling environment where I feel like I have been able to make an impact in people's lives. I would highly recommend it.
Zero job security and high attrition. Serious professionals be ware and do not spoil your resume by accepting an offer from them.Management changes frequently.
The City School provided me an opportunity to enhance my teaching and managerial skills and provided me a lot of support in my professional career growth.The learning environment,continuous support and professional development were the key features for my association with the organization.
It was a great experience to work with this system but pay wasn’t enough to survive for a single woman. I am trained teacher of Ali Institute of education, so my methods of teaching was up to the requirements that school.
It was an excellent opportunity to work over there . That experience has helped me alot to enhance new objectives for my life by grooming me alot. No doubt the daily routine was very hectic but it had helped me to manage different task simultaneously .Besides my teaching experience I had conducted so many morning presentations and value based role plays ,which had actually given me a new direction to cope with the different interests of the students.
As Vehari is not at all a well developed area so I had faced a very tough phase of my academic life when I was announced as a class incharge of a class where mostly the students were from weak background (educational) . Throughout my duration I had really enjoyed the TEACHER'S DAY in the school, where extreme love of my students had given me energy to start everyday as a new day in the school.
very good learning environment. learned alot. teachers and all the staff was very supportive and friendly. the city school has polished number of skills in me which is highly appreciable.
 Managing a team to conduct office duties including administrative, security operational and filing systems.
 Conducting regular checks to strictly follow of implementation the operational procedures of the company.

 Coordinating with maintenance staff for streamlined repair and maintenance of services including communication equipment, office repairs, etc.

 Managing and supervising Cleaning Staff, Security guards, Drivers, Tea-boys and receptionist. Responsible for Staff performance reviews at end of year.

 Supervision of canteens such as quality, hygiene, pricing and support whenever required to maintain standard.
There is no any extra over time or other relaxation in duty, word was too much and every coming day late sitting issue was more disturbing thing,just monthly salary
I have developed many skills with my experience but now the management has increased the workload to insane level. There is no doubt that they train their teachers very well but now we can clearly see that the company has adopted a compromising policy over the class size or strength and the over all workload given to a teacher which is making the job really very stressful for me
Was good experience but not happy with the higher management. They don't care about their employees. Overall average satisfaction level with them.....
the company give me a lot of experience most of from my Headmaster and Accountant i really appreciate and miss that movements. and every time i was busy in my work.
I learned a lot at this job, from organizing to compiling huge amounts of data with great ease. You start the year with a few students approaching and than the work gets really started up which just makes it more fun.
Working conditions are good but some of the HR policies are quite exploitive. The tenure of adhoc period is one year and confirmation after an year in which summer vacations salary is not given in their respective months.