The City School

The City School Employee Reviews

Pakistan107 reviews
Productive and professional
One of the top school, not only for children but also for working professionals. The work environment is at a good professional level, the management is also helpful to staff. One of key features is a continuous training and development program.
A good school
School offers many training and career development opportunities for teachers.

However, it’s quite challenging to work there. I worked there a long time ago, at that time, the school only had traditional board and marker as teaching resources only.
Good
Very seasoned and systematic.
It was a pleasure serving the place.

They ensure continuous professional development of any employee.

Stretchy working hours and quite a lot of paperwork, sometimes barely necessary.
Good
It was a great experience to work with this system
my methods of teaching was up to the requirements of that school.

It is a very fulfilling environment where I feel like I have been able to make an impact in people's lives. I would highly recommend it.
Unreliable Employer
Zero job security and high attrition. Serious professionals be ware and do not spoil your resume by accepting an offer from them.Management changes frequently.
Working in the City School was a great learning experience.
The City School provided me an opportunity to enhance my teaching and managerial skills and provided me a lot of support in my professional career growth.The learning environment,continuous support and professional development were the key features for my association with the organization.
It’s 100 percent true
It was a great experience to work with this system but pay wasn’t enough to survive for a single woman. I am trained teacher of Ali Institute of education, so my methods of teaching was up to the requirements that school.
very much Productive , had given me a new sanerio to step forward.
It was an excellent opportunity to work over there . That experience has helped me alot to enhance new objectives for my life by grooming me alot. No doubt the daily routine was very hectic but it had helped me to manage different task simultaneously .Besides my teaching experience I had conducted so many morning presentations and value based role plays ,which had actually given me a new direction to cope with the different interests of the students.
As Vehari is not at all a well developed area so I had faced a very tough phase of my academic life when I was announced as a class incharge of a class where mostly the students were from weak background (educational) . Throughout my duration I had really enjoyed the TEACHER'S DAY in the school, where extreme love of my students had given me energy to start everyday as a new day in the school.
very productive and learning environment
very good learning environment. learned alot. teachers and all the staff was very supportive and friendly. the city school has polished number of skills in me which is highly appreciable.
Office Management
 Managing a team to conduct office duties including administrative, security operational and filing systems.
 Conducting regular checks to strictly follow of implementation the operational procedures of the company.

 Coordinating with maintenance staff for streamlined repair and maintenance of services including communication equipment, office repairs, etc.

 Managing and supervising Cleaning Staff, Security guards, Drivers, Tea-boys and receptionist. Responsible for Staff performance reviews at end of year.

 Supervision of canteens such as quality, hygiene, pricing and support whenever required to maintain standard.
Benefits are not good
There is no any extra over time or other relaxation in duty, word was too much and every coming day late sitting issue was more disturbing thing,just monthly salary
I have learnt a lot by working in this organization.
I have developed many skills with my experience but now the management has increased the workload to insane level. There is no doubt that they train their teachers very well but now we can clearly see that the company has adopted a compromising policy over the class size or strength and the over all workload given to a teacher which is making the job really very stressful for me
Not satisfied
Was good experience but not happy with the higher management. They don't care about their employees. Overall average satisfaction level with them.....
productive
the company give me a lot of experience most of from my Headmaster and Accountant i really appreciate and miss that movements. and every time i was busy in my work.
Productive and knowledgeable
I learned a lot at this job, from organizing to compiling huge amounts of data with great ease. You start the year with a few students approaching and than the work gets really started up which just makes it more fun.
Average Organization
Working conditions are good but some of the HR policies are quite exploitive. The tenure of adhoc period is one year and confirmation after an year in which summer vacations salary is not given in their respective months.
The workplace gives an ample opportunity to recognize the strengths of the employee and cater to them accordingly.
The job as a teacher was enjoyable with kids . The timings were also convenient enough to manage work life balance. The management of all the tasks was integral as there were deadlines for each one of them. the workplace culture was amicable and religiously time oriented. hardest part of the job was to keep the interest of the kids actively alive in the learning process with kids.
A best learning and productive plat form
the City school provides a very professional development to the employee but some how there is lack of best management and proper departure. it lacks descions
Sharing in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organisation, order and discipline of the school
According to my point of view as being on the post of administration in a school is to work hard and to be punctual,
All you need is the strenght of hard worker.
The excellent place to work.
They city school is one of the top notch school of the country. The working environment is good and the salary packages are very good. The heads and the whole admin staff are so professional there.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Workload
That was good experiance
A good health enviornment, rewarding career, but no workshops for management, no extra bonus, low salaries, some management flaws but overall good company.