The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews
It all depend for who you work for at Emirates.

There are many things to learn and develop your skill.

I had a great experience in Emirates.

Culture not so good because for staff
Its is one of the best place where career growth takes place via continous learning and development programs in an innovation driven dynamic multicultered enviornment .
Outstanding place for work , Good team members , Fastest growing airline , strong connectivity , Trend setter organization, Outclass customer service, Brilliant management
Overall standards are high but less opportunity for Pakistani candidates ; tried several time to switch stations for better opportunity but never been considered.
Cons
no conveyance and lunch
Everyday a new learning experience.
Professional dealings.

Outstanding Organisational Culture.

Tough deadlines but managed with learning and trainings.

Assist new joiners.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Staff shortage
With aviation trends changing rapidly from customer trend, buying behavior and purchase power to regional conflicts and country wise restrictions we had to be on our toes, closely monitoring each and every aspect of the trade and competitors.

With EK I got the opportunity to prioritize work, learned to be extremely flexible with the ability to swiftly change the course of a project or campaign to meet the requirements and stay on top of competition.

Enhanced my analytical and reporting skills as I single-handedly looked after E-Commerce and Branding requirement of entire country of Pakistan which included pricing strategies for all prime destinations.

Most enjoyable part of my job was absolute independence, to be able to develop and launch campaigns based on my own analysis and judgement. Though, I still had to secure approvals and justify the need for said campaigns, there was a sense of responsibility and trust bestowed upon me by senior management of Emirates Airline.
Pros
Travel Benefits, Staff Discounts for entire family.
Cons
low salary as compared to the job requirements vs. market
Colleagues were good..

I learned a lot of things from this organization..

Delayed flight customers and diverted flight customers once came at the same time due to the landing of both flights at the same time that day was a bit hard to manage both teams
Pros
Professional Atmosphere
Cons
Salary was Not Good
Emirates airline is awesome company to do job with. Everything is fine here but i dont want to stuck with as ineed more experience and improvement in my life.
Pros
Free medical insurance
Cons
In a leading role I believe in running behind the team is success because leaders who run ahead of the team often reach the finishing line alone. The team drifts apart and then detaches from the leader.

I trust on never run after success, as we must simply be committed and see that you are extending support to your colleagues and juniors. Also, I remind my team to win over colleague’s hearts and gain respect, and soon success will knock at our doors.

I always believe on supporting attitude with team members as Analytical thinker / Supporting leader and some time as Tough Battler when we have to meet timelines.

I am self motivated / team player / result oriented / Always believe on WIN-WIN results / Always enjoys with work / Love to accept challenges / enjoy working in pressure situations without taking pressure.

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. As a team we can do wonders.
Pros
Love to work
Cons
Love to work
Emirates has a name in the aviation with its 225 Aircraft fleet including 55 A380's.
Started my career as a call centre staff and when left emirates was serving as a team leader. The company is a fun place to work with people always ready to support you in your hard time. Management was always supportive.

Looking forward to join the company again.