The Smart School

The Smart School Employee Reviews

Pakistan41 reviews
I would like to grow my career thats why , i would like to apply somewhere else.
Best Environment, but nothing new I am learning over here.

They admire the dedicated staff.
no hardship during my job i fell easy to work and enjoy my work and take it as my responsibility. work at my school as well at online schedule my first thing is client must be satisfied
Cons
I am Qaria. My life started from Holy Quran with hifz. I didn't learn 2 to 5 classes. But according education I am crazy for get education. I also got American certificate . In my college life I got 3 position in tilawat. I also teach the Holy Quran In part time. I have quality to pic the students problem they were facing in education.
Working in gulistan-e-jauhar branch.. Their work place, management and pay scale is good.. Organized setup, do justice with employees, pay accordingly. Recommended.
Pros
Pay scale is good
Cons
Nothing..
A leading educational institution grooms up the students for their better future, they are providing quality of education to students where they are being capable to compete.
I learnt alot from my school teaching experience. Good place to implement your educational knowledge. learn how to work with in team by fulfilling designated task
Not good experience coz useless your all efforts no regards no encouragement no positive behavior of Head no yearly increment in salary behavior of owner is very insultive ,no one helpful and cooperative
It is a nice initiative of the Punjab government. But its employee are facing so much confusion about their jobs. They always scare of job termination.
Pros
Good handsome salaries
Cons
Contract job
• Organizing student learning opportunities
• Developing student commitment to work and learning

• Team Work

• Excellent Communication Skill to deliver learning effectively

• Student Motivation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Smart School?
Very bad experience lots of burden and no favour on your work load and no help on any type of work and they over loaded me with a lots of work but never increase my salary as per my work and ask that we dont have budget
manage school quires, manage their supplies and basic school issues, typical school management culture, go for school visit and check their education quality and trained them if they required any training, work culture is pretty good but old type of office culture very strictly follow office timing .
It was really good working there as a teacher. The staff was really co operative and helped me to learn more as a teacher. The only problem was less salary so I left .
I enjoyed everyday working there in
The Smart School. I learned so many things there; I became more creative ,I learned about dealing with kids and I learned how to handel the work load.The management was excellent there. The whole team was very supportive.I didn't feel anything hard while working there. I always enjoy my job and I keep on waiting that when I will go to attend my lelecture
i had a learning time at the smart school. it was worth working and doing a 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. job but it was a new place at that time and i enjoyed teaching and being in the management.
Responsibilities:
• Developing ,Implementing and facilitating academically and social engaging activities for students based on their current development level and personal needs .

• Strong time and management skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently complete multiple tasks within designated time frames .

• Creating and maintaining a professional and positive working relationship with the guardian of students.

• Attending continuing education workshops regarding curriculum improvements , student engagement , and professional development.

• Collaboration with professional educators and staff to address student behavior issues and work to create positive solutions .

• Promote the Montessori vision and objectives by creating appropriate curriculum .

• Able to quickly fit into an established school and work as part of an existing team.

• Responsible for planning and evaluating the performance of the child .

• Responsible for the training of new employees to ensure standards are maintained .
I have salary issue from smart school.. Behaviour of managment is so rude.. no benefits during the job.. i have time issue from smart school. and i want more benefits from another company
They focus on gaining benefits rather than giving and run according to separate directors who work as per parent orders because they believe that parents are more important than teacher because they pay fees.
Overall, this organization is good for learn things practically like; from management point of view and to perform key duties in a timely manner.

I also consider "The Smart School" ideal for a student because it is a platform for individuals to enhance their Co-curricular and Extracurricular skills.
Its good to work there for a year.
The only problem i suffered from was salary cutting for no big reason

The environment was friendly

We get workshops for enhancing our skills

I love working in ICT lab

Science lab was in my regime

Work load was too much

I have to do tasks somtimes that are not for me
Pros
Free periods
Cons
Sometimes no break
everything is too good and fun learning place.well managed and cooperative staff and admin. Just a issue of salary is present.i enjoyed all the time and learned alot..
it was overall a good experience but the only problem was with my salary as my work didn't justify salary therefore I left that job.syllabus and planners were not promoting creativity that i thought to bring in my students minds.