The Urban Unit

The Urban Unit Employee Reviews for GIS Developer

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 20 reviews

The Urban Unit 'GIS Web Development'

We have different departments which are further divided into different teams. I work as a GIS Developer so i comes under GIS web development. We start nice and early at 9 A.M. Day starts with checking email and looking for updates on assigned tasks or continuing the previous task to meet deadline. Tasks varies and they are very interesting and challenging most of the time. Usually we take a cup of tea 11AM and then back to work - (converting caffeine into programming code). We have office mess hall where food is cooked and served by waiters and starts at 1PM to 1.30PM We have many discussion sessions and meetings for different projects time to time. we have workshops and trainings as well on monthly basis. we finish by 5PM. Many leave office while other finishing their tasks or exploring the new tech. we work extra hours till midnight or the whole night in emergency situations like in flood 2014. We go on official trips occasionally which is fun time.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Urban Unit?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Urban Unit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Urban Unit Reviews by Location