The Urban Unit

The Urban Unit Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

i love my job.

i loved the official environment at the urban unit.i stateted my job over here as junior GIS Assistant in 2013 and left job as Quality control GIS in 2019.I loved my job and proud to be a part of the Urban Unit.The only thing worst about this caompnay is the job security. i worked over here on contract basis of 6 months to one year extendable to next year.

Cooperative Working culture and Productive

I had wonderful time and developed and groomed out my skills. I got so much confidence from there and very cooperative seniors and lot of exposure for the freshly graduated employees.

Its somehow god for consultancy jobs

The Jobs are good and the salary range is also better. The projects tend to polish your skills and mostly consultant jobs are well paying off. there is a delay in the payment if you are on a contract but otherwise learning is great.

Just another public sector company working in slow motion

Bureaucratic red tape environment as usual (as a public sector company) Good for people from the corporate sector to learn more ----------------------

Bereaucratic and slow

Not an ideal place to work but lots of different on-going projects provided opportunities to learn and grow. No structured processes and lack of collaboration with other employees due to infrastructure issues resulted in delays.

Productive work place

It was a great opportunity for me to work in The Urban Unit to learn new technologies and enhance my skills. The Urban Unit provides a great learning environment.

that job was quite a good job but th management of there is too bad ,so difficult to survive in that place because of mismanagement .so therefore i had to close my career from there ,now i am looking for a good professional job .

Pros

Cons

learn about team work

Management was supportive.The environment of the Job was well.It was my first job thats why i enjoyed a lot.It was a government based android survey of land.The job offer was through University.The salary was reasonable.As it was a field work,the security was good provided by the organisation.

Planning and Development

The company itself has a good environment and have learned a lot in the field of GIS. I have completed many projects in the company.

Jobs at The Urban Unit