Times Consultant

Times Consultant Employee Reviews

Pakistan5 reviews

A perfect workplace in terms of learning, culture, and benefits.

I have loved my time at this organization. The senior management is always there to help you. Everyday has been a learning process over here.The work timings are quite suitable, and the employees are given incentives like annual holidays, bonuses, commissions, frequent increments, trips, and dinners.There is a proper career path, which I really like. Also, we are not given any targets. I think one thing where the company can improve further though, is by offering on-site discounted lunches for its employees.

Pros

Learning, work load, growth, salary, no targets, and timings

Cons

No free lunch

Productive and stress free

Company was good, learned a lot related to the field, top level management was brilliant, middle level management was amateur, had an overall good experience.

Productive and quality workplace

My focus on the company was to give my 100 percent and get the reward of it and my individuals experience work as an employee in Times Consultant was good, all employees worked hard that makes a competition and I never feel like it's office I always felt that I am in my home, this is the culture they taught to me and all employees. I like this company because there is equality for every employee, well there is no point of disliking working there.The words written by me are ture and accurate

Pros

no pros

Cons

no cons

Productive and fun work place.

Mostly Saturday was the typical day to work due to lots of clients. Customer dealing, admission criteria for study abroad. The management was good as they help in each and every possible way. Some of my co-workers were really great and friendly. The hardest part of the job was to deal with the aggressive clients. The enjoyable part of my job was the educational seminars where we meet different peoples and learned different techniques.

Pros

friendly environment, good management

Cons

short breaks, late stays

Independent

This firm is very motivating, staff is co-operative indeed. I enjoy working independently and this is the cause of good productive work. No pressurization at all. Every single person is well educated, well mannered and this is the cause of constructive working environment.

Pros

time to time surprising parties are thrown

Cons

very far, no pick and drop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Times Consultant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Times Consultant Reviews by Location

• Times Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?