Touchstone Communications

Touchstone Communications Employee Reviews

Best place to work because of it's professional culture.

Working experience is overall good at touchstone. Overall benefits and job security is good. But they do not provide bonuses to developers on best accomplishments. And incremental policy needs improvements.

Good place for young people

learn rules of business and how to be selfish with job.good place to learn and improve you communication skills. Easy access with public transport. Good working environment. Lots of different projects and then keep on switching. commission was paid with salary which was a good thing.

It was a great time I was spend with them

The management wasn't good but their policies are good and sallery timings are good enough

Pros

Provident fund

Cons

Health insurance

A professional and employee centered organization

A perfect place to work. It's a place that owns you and teaches you the importance of teamwork and rewards hard work and honesty. If you are someone who believes in hard work, I can bet you wouldn't find a better employer.

it is considered to be the best call center

Touchstone Communications is considered as dad of all centers in Islamabad. they have a very high repitation. they treat their emloyees very good. they have a record that there has not been a single month where there employees had to face the problem of late salaries.

Pros

good pay

Cons

high working hours

productive

A good place to work, especially for the students. because it pays you well enough that you can even pay your university fee. I worked there for more than a year.

Indeed a great work place to earn and enjoy.

It was one of the best work place one could ever wish for, BOD's, GM were very helpful and treated everyone like a family. TS had the best selling people on dialing floor followed by the great management team ever walked on this planet :)

I had great time at touchstone. Its one of the best call centers in Pakistan

I worked there for 3 years and everyone has to move on for better future, so I had to left the company. The compensation is fair and work schedule is flexible as well.

Fun Work and Good Environment

It was good experience to work in Touchstone, while working in Touchstone I learned and earn the many at the same time. But few management were not good in terms of treating Agents.

Touchstones Communication

We offered customer service and marketing for clients based in USA offering our Company proposal to the potential customers and converting leads into sales

Productive and growth oriented off trips ping pong table

A great company especially for someone who is new to Call center industry. Provides various growth opportunities for its employees. Provides many learning opportunities through different training programs.

excellent workplace

excellent place to work and learn. a lot of learning about management skills, people management, target achievements. a very healthy environment for both males and females.

Pros

sports activities

Living atmosphere

The work place is energetic with huge number of staff assisting and informing the customers about plans, packages and required technical support. It was always fun and a never boring experience

Over all a good place to work in, ping pong, gatherings,friendly envoirnment

A nice place to work in with good benefits, health insurance and stuff leaving just want to pursue my career. Not very hectic work, work from home option available

Pros

Free lunches, health benefits, provident fund

Cons

Alot of brakes from client

Goal and Result Oriented Work Place

Here in Touchstone Communications, we believe in quick results along with instant gratification. We also promote the culture of recognizing and rewarding the top performers and promoting the new talent.

Pros

Bonuses, Transportation, Medical, Business Trips

Cons

Non- Social Workhours

Productive place with extra activites, work place envoirnment is very good

Managment Leading a tean of 10 members Communication skills Hard work pays off Every one is an asset Work in any type of envoirnment Field work. Project managment

Pros

Free lunches transport

Cons

Night shift

Target driven but enthusiastic environment.

This was a target oriented organization and it provided a great learning in terms of enhancing my communication skills. In addition to this it has friendly atmosphere with very supportive management. However, it was very difficult to keep a balance with my work life and education at the same time.

Pros

Free tea, water and open space for lunch and breaks

Cons

Completion of targets even during national and public holidays

It was American Standard one of the leading BPO organization of Pakistan that provides services of mortgages, customer services, collections etc.

I was working for outbound US based campaigns in this company. Workplace was very good, because there were all different nationalities individuals were employed which also helps on the shop floor with different national customers.

clarks

I was working on the shop florr,where i had to look after the whole floor and meet customer needs and to manage the new and the old staff and also train the new staff and give them guidence,how to present the products to different customersmthe enjoyable part of the job was to train the new staff and see them meeting their targets,the only difficult part was to look after the shop floor alone and and go to each and every customer and deal with their complaints. Worplace was very good,because there were all different nationalities individuals were employed which also helps onthe shop floor with different national customers.

Pros

extra breaks

Cons

over time

Touchstone Communications

The main aim of the job was to communicate with potential clients to sale out the products/services such as Injury Claim (USA) Final expense Duct cleaning services Solar panel Projects

The hardest part of the job

I have been managing a team of 100+ people which included executives and managers and sometimes it was hard to keep them all satisfied. So I would come up with these small activities where maximum of them could engage and relax their muscles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchstone Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Touchstone Communications Reviews by Location

• Touchstone Communications
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?