UBL Fund Managers

UBL Fund Managers Employee Reviews

Pakistan17 reviews
Working with Ubl Fund Managers was really productive. l have never seen a working environment like Ubl at anyother place. i would love to join Ubl funds if a ever get a chance there in future.
A typical day at the job would include:-
* Buying and selling stocks based on the predefined investment strategy

* Doing fundamental research and writing research reports

* Preparing and presenting Investment Proposals

Hardest parts of the job were:-

* Keeping up to date with market information in a volatile emerging market and adjusting portfolio strategy to reflect the situation at hand.

* Facing upset clients during a declining market and justifying long-term portfolio strategy.

* Out-performing the benchmark index and peer Fund Managers
Good place to work here to groom self. Motivational leaders, family environment, flexibility, trainings & other activities, sales conference held in outiside cities every year, town hall meeting every year.
UBL has a unique culture. UBL's employee's helpful and friendly nature allows newcomers to settle in easily. The management can always be approached if anyone is stuck with any work-related problem.
the work place was owsome
i have learned equity market fundamentals etc from ubl funds

the management was very co operative with its employees Our investment team CIO CFO and specially Fund managers.
SAVE-INVEST-GROW

A very good company for employees future knowledge and development. They trained well and continuous learning is central point. Always provide upto date knowledge and great customer services through IT apps.
Pros
Free Air Fairs for Area Managers and above for company meetings
Cons
Health Care & Insurance
An excellent place to work. Culture and environment is great with encouraging colleagues and seniors who want to see you grow and progress. I personally had a great time.
I would surely recommend this organization to friends and family because it has a very supportive management. Not only this but the company equally provides benefits to its employees.
Ubl fund is the subsidiary of UBL bank. The envirement of this company is very good. The management gave extra benefits and support to improved the abilitity of employee.
i love UBL FUNDS so much and wish work in UBL fund as a senior wealth adviser because i have a lot of customers in peshawar region they are all want investment in UBL
there was a friendly and good environment.
Management company who is managing all the funds, charge a fee for managing all the funds which are currently operating in UBL Fund Managers Ltd.
It was a great experience to work in Ubl funds.
I really appreciate the management of the company.

I learned a lot from there which will help me in my professional life.
Pros
Bonuses, increments and trainings.
Cons
No issues
UBL Fund Managers is one of the leading asset management and investment advisory firms operating in Pakistan offering a comprehensive range of investment solutions and services.

UBL Funds has proven itself to be the market leader in the asset management industry of Pakistan and has established a history of coming up with innovative products for the customers with a tremendous record for success.
UBL Fund Managers has a really good working environment and people here are very cooperative who help you even if they are busy with their own work
I have joined UBL FUND Managers in April 2014. Since my joining I am continuous in learning phase because we have very good culture for our employees. They conduct many workshops and professional training sessions for our continuous growth and development and we really enjoy this culture.
Usually a day at an open ended mutual fund is full of challenges as the accounting books of the fund are required to be close on daily basis to make the prices of units / share available for transaction. This particularly helped in improving the decision making and self development habit in myself to cope up with the challenging and complex scenarios immediately. During my association with the asset management sector for past 12 years approximately, the best thing I have attained is the adaptability. Since the scenarios are changing too frequently give the open end business based on market dynamics, I focused very high on continuous improvement of system and process and be the key player in developing an accounting software which can execute the closing process of almost 100 funds through single click. I frequently reviewed the process and procedures of not only my own department but the other as well to bring in efficiencies in the routine task . Today it is widely recognized that we have the most efficient in-house developed system solution for asset management and investment advisory services. The top management including the Board members are very supportive and provided full empowerment to reach the desired level. The most difficult part is to keep my team members and subordinate staff well equipped with technical understanding of things that have now been the part of automated software. Since we have reached almost 70% of the automation in accounting as well the basics might not be properly taken by the upcoming professionals which I keen to take as part of my job to produce - more...
Pros
luch and dinner with CEO, Apprised by the external auditors and BOard of directors in BOD meeting
I learnt how to multi task.
The best thing I learnt was how to tackle an angry customer.